-->

This Asparagus, Ham, Together With Ricotta Pizza Has A Actually Prissy Personality

That’s what I’d tell most this delicious asparagus, ham, together with ricotta pizza if I were trying to cook it upward on a blind date. Every 1 time inwards a spell I locomote a craving for a non-tomato sauce, or “white” pizza, together with when I do, I’m forced to select betwixt béchamel together with an olive crude oil base.

I honey both styles, but was inwards the mood for something different, together with thus I decided to run around ricotta together with olive crude oil to brand a spread, which I topped amongst smoked ham, asparagus, white cheddar, together with Parmigiano-Reggiano. It tasted great, but I establish its appearance to endure somewhat unsightly.

I knew the ricotta together with olive crude oil would divide somewhat inwards the extra hot oven, but I sentiment amongst the other cheeses on top, it wouldn’t endure noticeable, but every bit yous tin see, it was. The adept intelligence is, no 1 seems to mind, together with it did sense of savor great. By the way, yous tin for sure produce a less rich, lower cal version yesteryear only using seasoned ricotta without the oil.

Anyway, “new pizza ideas” is ever a pop nutrient wish, together with I promise this ricotta spread inspires lots of pizza experimentation inwards your kitchen. If yous require a pizza dough recipe, I used this slap-up no-knead version, but if yous prefer something faster, this Wolfgang Puck-inspired recipe is every bit good a winner. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
For the spread:
1/2 loving cup ricotta
1/4 loving cup olive oil
2 tbsp cream or milk
2 cloves minced garlic
salt together with pepper to taste
red pepper flakes
fresh herbs if together with thus desired
pizza dough for 1 medium pizza
1 loving cup asparagus pieces
1/2 loving cup diced smoked ham
1/2 loving cup shredded white cheddar
1 tbsp grated Parmigiano-Reggiano every bit needed

View the consummate recipe

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel