-->

Heading Home!

Michele too I are heading dorsum to San Francisco after a fantastic 2012 Passport to Dry Creek Valley! I forgot to convey that wire that lets me download the photos I took, merely hopefully tomorrow I tin bathroom demo y'all what nosotros served. 

Pictured hither is a iPhone shot of our "Tonno del Dry Creek," which was about incredible pork confit from Dehesa (you'll hold out hearing a lot to a greater extent than nearly them soon), topped alongside picked onions, too "hearts on fire" greens. 

By the way, I volition hold out posting a build novel video afterward this eventide featuring an odd, merely real delicious ham, asparagus, too ricotta pizza, too thence remain tuned!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel