-->

Instant H2o Ice Cream?

I received an electronic mail the other twenty-four hr catamenia from individual wanting to know how they tin brand H2O ice cream without the machine I demonstrated inwards our vanilla H2O ice cream video. I replied that y'all actually can’t, since it’s the churning of the mixture piece it freezes that gives y'all the desired texture.

Then, the real side past times side day, I saw this video from my friend Johnathan Lynch, showing how to brand a berry H2O ice cream alongside no H2O ice cream machine. Technically it’s frozen yogurt, only still. You produce require to honour a nutrient processor, only if y'all can, this fob does function real well, together with every bit y'all tin see, it's real fast together with easy. 

By the way, yes, that is Fabio Viviani making a cameo appearance! Thanks to Johnathan for sharing, together with I invite y'all to depository fiscal establishment agree out his YouTube channel for more. Enjoy!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel