-->

Heading To Portland For Ifbc!

Michele in addition to I are on our means to Portland for the 2012 InternationalFood Blogger Conference. I’m going to live on doing a cooking exhibit every bit business office of a nutrient photography workshop led yesteryear acclaimed New York Times' nutrient photographer, Andrew Scrivani.

As usual, you lot tin dismiss follow my exploits on Twitter, where I’ll live on posting pictures of all the deliciousness nosotros sense along the way. By the way, this is our starting fourth dimension time to The City of Roses, in addition to then if you lot convey whatsoever hot tips, permit me know. Thanks!

The Truth Hurts
Speaking of nutrient bloggers, this iPhone parody video yesteryear Adam Sacks is 1 of the funnier things I’ve seen inwards a while, in addition to would in all probability convey well-nigh IFBC attendees laughing in addition to weeping at the same time. Enjoy!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel