-->

Happy Record Variety Matching Game


I beloved to bring activities fix for my kids inwards the morn when they wake up. My toddler is ever grumpy, in addition to thus a quick fun activity tin snap her rapidly out of her bad mood land I acquire breakfast ready.

Earlier this calendar week nosotros did a unproblematic Tape Shape Matching game that got my kids moving, identifying shapes, proverb the cast names, in addition to matching the shapes. 

Materials: cardstock, scissors, in addition to painters tape.


Simple activities are the best amongst toddlers because y'all ofttimes don't know how long their attending bridge is going to last. Anything that involves displace is a hitting at our house. 

Before the kids woke up, I used painters record to practise dissimilar shapes on our kitchen flooring (triangle, square, diamond, rectangle, etc.). I also did a big X because the kids beloved that letter. I had some ram board on our kitchen flooring from our remodel, in addition to thus I also drew some shapes on it in addition to thus nosotros did bring a few that weren't genuinely "tape" shapes. :) I am non talented or patient plenty to effort in addition to brand a pump or circle out of tape.

Once the shapes are taped... but cutting out some unproblematic shapes from cardstock that match.

If y'all bring older kids who similar using scissors, acquire them involved amongst the cutting!


Once the shapes were cut, I handed 1 to each of the kids in addition to they ran to a greater extent than or less trying to uncovering the matching record cast in addition to thus that they could lay it downwards on transcend of it. (Ignore my terrible X :) I was trying to beak to the infant land cutting in addition to wasn't concentrating really well).

If I had been thinking I would've made 2 of each shape... but my kids were skilful amongst taking turns amongst matching the dissimilar shapes. They had in addition to thus much fun working together to run to a greater extent than or less in addition to uncovering the correct spots.




After nosotros matched the shapes for a footling bit, nosotros did our other favorite Tape Shape Game and but ran to a greater extent than or less doing dissimilar actions land nosotros institute the shapes.


I would telephone telephone out things like... "go set your ear on a triangle" or "hop vi times on the circle." The kids giggled in addition to did the activity that I mentioned. My five twelvemonth sometime also took a plough in addition to told me in addition to the toddler what to do. 

This activity was SO FUN in addition to snuck inwards a footling learning too- my favorite!

Do y'all bring whatever other favorite crafts or activities that learn kids virtually shapes?

Here are a few other Toddler Approved favorites...





Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel