-->

Happy Give-And-Take Fun Alongside Chalk Painting


I'm going to survive honest alongside you... I don't dearest chalk. I ever seem to halt upwardly sitting inward it or getting it all over my hands or finding it dragged through my house.

My co-blogging buddy EJ ever comes upwardly alongside the coolest chalk activities though, thus I've been trying to modify my mental attitude a bit.

This by calendar week my 5-year-old was learning nearly curt u words together with my missy was exploring the alphabet, thus nosotros decided to practice some chalk ikon to deal us accept fun alongside letters together with words!


Supplies: For chalk ikon all you lot ask is a surface to write on (dark pavement is great), chalk, paintbrushes, together with a loving cup of water.


Directions:

First write out the words or letters you lot are studying on a apartment surface using chalk.

Then read the give-and-take (or letter), nation the give-and-take (or letter) aloud, together with and thus describe over it alongside a paintbrush dipped inward water. 

My toddler loved watching her ABCs disappear together with my 5-year-old did his best to describe every letter. 

This action gave us opportunities to utter about... concepts of print, missive of the alphabet formation, decoding strategies, together with beginning/ending sounds.

You tin too accept your tyke write their ain letters and/or words! 



We too played a game where I would telephone band out the give-and-take together with my boy would accept to uncovering it together with pigment it.


Since my missy is merely learning the alphabet letters, I would merely nation the missive of the alphabet names together with sounds when she would select dissimilar letters to paint. If she painted Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 I would say, "Look you lot painted A! What audio does it make?"... or "A is at the inaugural of all of the give-and-take apple."

This elementary chalk action tin survive played in 1 trial again together with again.

We too purpose it to innovate novel words earlier nosotros read books alongside those words.

Do you lot accept whatever other favorite ways you lot larn alongside chalk?


Here are a few of our favorites...


Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel