-->

Happy Xiv Days Of Valentines For Kids

Last twelvemonth my friend Liz from Made on Maple told me close her adorable consider to create fourteen days of valentines for her kids. She sent me or thus of her gift ideas together with that got me excited to get-go looking for more! I pinned loads of ideas to my Valentine's Day pinterest board together with and then got to travel putting gifts together for each 24-hour interval starting on Feb 1st all the agency to Feb 14th.

I took a photograph of each of our gifts together with shared them on Instagram (I'm @kristinatoddlerapproved) using the hashtag #14daysofvalentines. Doing something particular for them each 24-hour interval of Feb totally increased my honey for them exponentially together with brought thus much to a greater extent than honey into our home. It was thus sweet!

Today I'm going to part all of the particular gifts I gave out final twelvemonth during the calendar month of Feb thus that if whatever of you lot desire to bring together me inwards doing fourteen Days of Valentines for your kids you lot accept somewhere to start! 




I volition also hold upward posting this year's ideas on Instagram starting Feb 1st. I can't wait! Each post service below is linked to the master copy source thus that you lot tin become together with download the cute printables!


Day 1
You are simply write yesteryear Positively Splendid


In the post service they used the costless printable attached to pencils, but my kids were ever breaking pencils thus I gave them footling pens instead. They loved them!





Day 3
Valentine you lot color my world yesteryear Coming Up Rosemary


The consider amongst these was to brand a crayon shaped pump to position where the empty pump is on the printable... but I was likewise lazy, thus I bought the kids twistable crayons instead. They were stoked!





Day 6
Doh you lot desire to hold upward my valentine. #14daysofvalentines printable from The Nerd's Wife


These may accept been my favorite ones. They turned out super cute together with the playdough kept the kids busy together with happy for awhile!





Day 7
You are ah-MAZE-ing idea from Balancing Home



My kindergartener had simply gotten into mazes when I gave this to him together with he was IN HEAVEN. Making the pencil arrows was super quick to create but jazzed upward the whole thing. Loved this one!





Day 8.
I wheelie similar you lot cute printable from The C.R.A.F.T. Blog 


I simply bought a small-scale pack of cars for this ane together with thus subsequently the kids flora this gift they had a smash playing amongst cars for awhile together with making them soar downwards ramps.





Day 9
Do you lot desire to construct a snowman? valentine from The Kim Six Fix


This was posted during the pinnacle of Frozen craziness final twelvemonth together with my kids consider this valentine was thus cool. I'm non certain if their snowmen ever got made because eating the parts was thus fun... but they nevertheless consider it was neat.





Day 10.
Blowing kisses your way from Made to hold upward a Momma


Bubbles are ever a hit!





Day 11.
Printable Arrow Valentine made amongst a process yesteryear Lisa Storms


Another uncomplicated one. Do you lot come across a tendency here? I loved finding uncomplicated valentines that looked cute yesteryear themselves together with could larn dressed upward easily amongst ane slice of candy.





Day 13.
Hey Valentine I mean value you're a star. Printable yesteryear Its Always Autumn


These ones were seriously gorgeous together with my kids were happy because nosotros deviated from chocolate treats.






Day 14.
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 mass for the kiddos!

Day fourteen was also International Book Giving Day, thus nosotros worked together together with flora books to donate. We similar to donate a novel books to our library each year. I also give the kids each a mass to enjoy.





Have you lot ever done fourteen Days of Valentines? Have a favorite valentine I should pivot or brand for my kids this year? Share it inwards the comments!


If you lot desire other cool valentines ideas nosotros also accept a candy pump patterning game nosotros honey addition seven Valentine's Day crafts for toddlers.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel