-->

Happy Four Ways Nosotros Role Our Babe Monitor



Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few weeks agone Motorola sent us a Motorola MBP36S babe monitor to review. Our "baby" simply turned TWO a few weeks agone in addition to we've never truly used a video monitor consistently because our solid isn't that big in addition to commonly nosotros tin listen the babe easily.

Little did I know that watching my babe slumber was only ONE of many ways that this Motorola video monitor would live used at our house! Today I'm going to portion 4 other cool ways that we're using our babe monitor.





As we've been trying out the novel monitor I've discovered that nosotros work it inwards a multifariousness of ways that I didn't necessarily intend about. It has larn something that everyone inwards our identify unit of measurement has enjoyed trying out. I intend nosotros already decided nosotros demand some other photographic television camera or 2 every bit well. I'll tell y'all to a greater extent than nearly that in addition to how it industrial plant later on inwards the post.

Here are iv of the cool ways we've been using our Motorola MBP36S video monitor:


1. Supervising my preschooler's placidity time


My preschooler has quiet time inwards her room every afternoon spell her 2 twelvemonth onetime blood brother takes a nap. She builds amongst her DUPLO, plays princesses, dresses up, etc. She loves the downwardly fourth dimension solitary in addition to I honey the fourth dimension to larn operate done alone. She commonly plays for i in addition to a one-half to 2 hours amongst some interruptions... similar coming downstairs to demo me her outfit or call for me questions... or call for me to aid her on the toilet. Usually when she needs something during "quiet time" she yells downwardly the stairs. We've been working on her talking "quietly" but it hasn't sunk inwards yet. I am LOVING how she tin verbalise to me through the Motorola MBP36S video monitor. She tin demo me what she is dressing upwardly inwards in addition to I tin comment spell nevertheless getting the dishes done inwards the kitchen or throwing laundry inwards or catching upwardly on operate emails. She tin also warn me quietly that she's headed to the bath in addition to needs some aid (instead of yelling to me from the bathroom). It's similar we're having our ain footling undercover conversations in addition to the best work is that they won't wake her footling blood brother up. Love it!  


2. Spying on my kid's playdates (LOL... simply kidding)


It isn't truly spying though if your kid knows in that place is a camera, right? I truly haven't done this but I tin totally meet how useful this could be. My older kids (ages half dozen & 3) commonly honey to lead maintain their friends upwardly to their rooms to play amongst their toys during playdates. I am commonly closed by, but elbow grease in addition to make the kids infinite spell I play amongst my toddler. Every i time inwards awhile my older kids in addition to friends volition brand a bad selection or 2 amongst how they are playing or impairment something. Although I don't desire to live a total helicopter parent, it would live overnice to lead maintain a footling heads upwardly to live able to foreclose whatever big problems. I could fifty-fifty work the verbalise buttons to tell something like, "Remember the beds are for sleeping, non for jumping"... or "Please lead maintain the low-cal saber fighting out to the backyard."   

3. Entertaining our toddler amongst identify unit of measurement musical numbers


This is my favorite work for the video monitor. My big kids lead maintain been having fun performing songs in addition to dancing inwards front end of the video monitor in addition to therefore my toddler in addition to I larn to watch. My toddler idea it was therefore hysterical to live watching a video of his crazy siblings dancing spell he was downstairs in addition to they were upstairs.

Here's the video my older kiddos made the other night. I intend they are pretty goofy. The character of the video is only pathetic because my photographic television camera telephone doesn't lead maintain keen video footage. Make certain y'all plough upwardly the book in addition to psyche for toddler giggles! :)




4. Communicating amongst my older kids without having to yell




We've been moving the photographic television camera around into dissimilar rooms inwards the eve in addition to belatedly afternoon when kids are simply playing or doing chores. They intend it is fun to tell hey to me if I'm non inwards their room in addition to I honey that I tin simply press a push clit in addition to tell whoever is closed to the monitor to circular upwardly everyone else for dinner... instead of yelling upstairs. It is a terrible habit, but I commonly simply yell upstairs. It has been overnice to nothing that yesteryear using the monitor. Since the monitor is a novelty correct now, they psyche correct away when I enquire them to create something through it. I'll relish that for every bit long every bit it lasts!

We also work the monitor to create the green bedtime in addition to naptime monitoring. 




I honey getting a glimpse into how my 2 twelvemonth onetime settles downwardly at naptime in addition to bedtime. It is fun watching his routine every bit he moves from side to side, adjusts blankets in addition to his stuffed animal, talks to himself for awhile, in addition to therefore falls asleep. I also honey beingness able to know when he is crying in addition to I demand to overstep inwards in addition to make him a hug versus when he's crying inwards his slumber for a instant (with his eyes closed) in addition to I don't demand to overstep in addition to interrupt him.


The only affair that is eery nearly the monitor is when the photographic television camera is inwards nighttime fashion in addition to my toddler's eyes expect creepy to me when he looks at the camera. Our solid is also pretty dark therefore oft fifty-fifty when it is daytime the photographic television camera volition shift into nighttime fashion in addition to volition modify the film from color to dark in addition to white.


Here are some other details nearly the Motorola MBP36S babe monitor. It includes... 

  • Wireless applied scientific discipline 2.4 GHz FHSS
  • 3.5” diagonal screen
  • Remote pan, disputation in addition to zoom (I honey this!)
  • Crystal clear two-way communication (It isn't muffled at all)
  • Infrared nighttime vision
  • Room temperature display (this is perfect when I desire to brand certain my footling i isn't likewise hot or cold)
  • 5 lullabies
  • Sound marker indicator
  • Volume control
  • Range upwardly to 590 feet
  • Out-of-range alert
  • Rechargeable battery
  • Low battery alert
  • Flip out stand upwardly (on raise unit)- therefore useful!
  • Expandable upwardly to 4 cameras (additional babe units sold separately, Model: MBP36BU). I desire to larn an additional babe unit of measurement or 2 for my other kid's rooms! You tin claw them upwardly therefore that y'all tin flip dorsum in addition to forth from photographic television camera to photographic television camera using simply i raise unit. I would honey to live able to chat amongst each kid or meet what they are upwardly to inwards dissimilar rooms inwards our house.
  • View 2 babe units simultaneously amongst picture-in-picture technology

The only affair nosotros didn't honey nearly the monitor was that it beeped a lot when nosotros moved the cameras for a multifariousness of reasons in addition to the beeps were loud! I also wishing in that place was a switch to manually modify the photographic television camera from solar daytime to nighttime vision because i time or twice the photographic television camera sensed that it was nighttime when truly a bedchamber had the lights on but it was dark outside... therefore instead of showing the film inwards color, it would live inwards dark in addition to white. Other than that, my hubby in addition to I both truly loved this Motorola monitor in addition to are excited to notice to a greater extent than cool in addition to creative ways to work it every bit a family. 

If you're looking at purchasing a monitor, y'all tin larn your ain Motorola MBP36S babe monitor HERE.


Do y'all lead maintain a baby video monitor? How else lead maintain y'all used it? What characteristic create y'all similar the most inwards this one? Come permit me know inwards the comments!


I was selected for this chance every bit a fellow member of Clever Girls in addition to the content in addition to opinions expressed hither are all my own.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel