-->

Happy A Challenge For You! #Imatter

image courtesy of Kim at Little Stories

Just wanted to part an Instagram challenge that I kicked off on Monday. Over the holidays I tend to overdo it a bit. I become to bed likewise late, I consume means likewise many treats, in addition to I don't tally do inward nearly enough. I mightiness direct keep baked (and sampled) all afternoon in addition to and thence think... "Oh, I've been on my feet all day. I'm tired in addition to I've gotten plenty of a workout in..." in addition to and thence I'll skip my run.

Last twelvemonth over the holidays I had a newborn, a real emotional ii twelvemonth old, in addition to an energetic 4 twelvemonth old. I imagined doing tons of exciting things together in addition to actually enjoying our solid unit of measurement fourth dimension spell my married adult man had fourth dimension off from work. Instead, I got likewise piddling slumber the calendar week earlier Christmas (I had a newborn after all), ate likewise many treats & means likewise piddling salubrious things... in addition to I injure upwards super sick on Christmas day. Then I proceeded to larn ii dissimilar rounds of a tum põrnikas in addition to didn't recover until almost ii weeks later. The holidays were actually lame. That was the 3rd Christmas inward iii years where I managed to last sick in addition to feeling terrible. 

This twelvemonth all I desire for the holidays is adept wellness in addition to fourth dimension to pass alongside my solid unit of measurement in addition to friends doing fun & memorable things. To brand certain that I hit my goal, this twelvemonth I am taking aid of myself meliorate in addition to remembering that #imatter. 


If I am salubrious (emotionally, spiritually, in addition to physically), my solid unit of measurement functions well. If I am non healthy... at that topographic point is anger, grumpiness, frustration, sadness, etc. It is terrible.

I can't give out to other people inward the means that I desire if I am non healthy. When I don't experience adept almost myself I am less probable to assist other people experience adept almost themselves. When I experience sluggish in addition to tired I am non a slap-up mom in addition to my kids actually don't similar spending fourth dimension alongside me. 

My 6 calendar week challenge starts this week. You tin withal bring together in.


Although nosotros are doing the challenge on Instagram, you lot are welcome to withal bring together inward fifty-fifty if you lot aren't on there. Just transportation service photos or information on my Toddler Approved FB page.

I desire all of us to direct keep a vacation flavor that rocks in addition to is filled alongside adept emotional in addition to physical health.


Here's what you lot postulate to do...

1. Pick a wellness destination for this week. (sleep more, workout 3 times, potable to a greater extent than water, etc.)

2. Post it somewhere online alongside a photo... if possible (this means you lot are accountable)... I am posting on Instragram (i'm Kristinatoddlerapproved)

3. Add the hashtag #imatter in addition to and thence become in addition to notice other people who are posting in addition to cheer them on!!! 

Leave a comment hither or on my instagram that you lot are joining inward likewise in addition to I'll cheque dorsum inward alongside you lot afterwards inward the calendar week to come across how things are going!! I desire everyone to last successful!

Make fourth dimension for yourself this vacation flavor (and your health!) if you lot are struggling similar me correct now.



Make fourth dimension for YOU important. Work out, potable lots of water, direct keep a bubble bath... whatever helps you lot remain sane & salubrious in addition to feeling good!

Want to bring together in? Leave a comment in addition to state me. Our challenge starts this calendar week in addition to ends correct earlier New Years. 

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel