-->

Fear

"Avoiding danger is no safer inward the long piece of employment than outright exposure.  The fearful are caught every bit oftentimes every bit the bold." -Helen Keller

My whole life I've heard the same thing, "Let Larrivee produce it, he's non afraid of anything!"  From the rickety cinder-block in addition to plywood ramps nosotros used to collapse amongst our BMX bikes, to a quarter century on a skateboard, stock cars, snowmobiles in addition to of course of didactics motorbike racing, it's been the supposition lots get got made.  But they would locomote wrong.  There's been fearfulness the whole time.  Along amongst enough of broken bones, injuries, surgeries.

I am neither proud, nor ashamed of, my scars.  They alive amongst me.  And I alive amongst them.  My expression upward does non lite upward to say their tales.  They serve every bit a reminder of how genuinely lucky I get got been in addition to my friends who haven't.  The maimed, the mutilated, the broken.  And the dead.  I'm certain they had fearfulness every bit well.

The principal difference, I believe, betwixt those who grid up, who get got whatever variety of a direct chances exterior of the norm in addition to the rest, is that they spend upward to locomote ruled past times this fear.  Some telephone shout upward it courage, others telephone shout upward it stupidity.  Either way, it marks the distinct schism betwixt the few who will, in addition to the many who volition not.

Death is inevitable.

But those who brand decisions based out of fear...are already dead.




Mike Hailwood.  MBE, GM,  xiv TT wins, rescued a swain racer from a burning car.
  Courage never gets old. 

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel