-->

Alone

"We are all alone, born alone, decease alone, and- inward spite of True Romance magazines- nosotros shall someday await dorsum on our lives together with encounter that, inward spite of our company, nosotros were lone the whole way.  I practice non tell lonely- at least, non all the time- but essentially, together with finally, alone.  This is what makes your self abide by together with then important, together with I don't encounter how you lot tin sack abide by yourself if you lot must await inward the hearts together with minds of other for your happiness."     

-Hunter S. Thompson


I've logged quite a few miles on motorcycles over the by xxx years.  Two cross soil trips, countless runs upward together with downwardly the East Coast, non to yell the countless hours off-road.  And you lot know what?  Most of them bring been alone.

It wasn't planned that way, I didn't railroad train out to wing solo all of the time.  It only sort of happens.  After a piece you lot run used to it.  You run to similar it.  Crave it even.  And the idea of somebody intruding on that solitude...just seems wrong.  I've been to a greater extent than selective most my riding partners than my sexual ones.  

I justice that says something most priorities... 


Thompson, taking aim at demons that would eventually grab upward amongst him.  RIP.







-fin

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel