-->

A Humbling Strawberry Rhubarb Reminder

I was checking Twitter mentions concluding week, as well as saw that a viewer yesteryear the scream of
strawberry rhubarb pie photograph on Instagram (left), as well as credited me for the recipe. At first, I idea they were mistaken, equally I didn’t recognize the pie equally ane of my creations, but as well as hence I realized that was because they’d made it hence much improve looking than mine. I hate/love when that happens. 

Anyway, ane time I got over this blow to my ego, I decided to repost this inwards representative yous missed it the get-go time, or but needed a petty reminder equally to what a fantastic boundary pie this actually is. Enjoy!

To read the master copy post as well as larn the cistron amounts, click here.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel