-->

Watch Cream Cheese Frosting Beingness Made Together With Relax

red velvet cupcakes video final week. If you’re a regular cake baker, yous may live on wondering why a video is fifty-fifty necessary for such a elementary frosting? I used to intend similar that.

When I posted the red velvet recipe on YouTube, in addition to teased the fact that I’d present the frosting inward a futurity video, I was at i time met amongst a huge moving ridge of panicked comments, all having a similar message; something to the lawsuit of, “When the hell is the frosting video beingness shown? I desire it now. I need it now. Give it to me now!”

So, non wanting an angry mob of people waving pitchforks in addition to unfrosted cupcakes inward front end of my house, I chop-chop edited the footage in addition to posted it today. This shows that no thing how elementary a recipe or technique is, people merely experience improve in addition to to a greater extent than relaxed close making it, if they tin locomote come across it beingness done first.

Anyway, the adjacent fourth dimension yous whip upwards a carrot cake, or batch of red velvet cupcakes, I promise yous laissez passer on this ultra-simple in addition to delicious frosting recipe a try. Enjoy!


Ingredients for a cake or 12 cupcakes (plus peradventure around leftovers):
*Double recipe if yous similar a thicker layer of frosting.
1/4 loving cup soft butter
4 oz room temp cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 cups powdered saccharide (or to your gustation - laid about amongst a loving cup in addition to become from there)

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel