-->

Slow Cooker Tips For Dummies

I'm going to locomote posting a recipe for deadening cooker beef pot roast tomorrow, in addition to inwards anticipation I was checking out a few related videos on YouTube. I've e'er assumed the people who write those "For Dummies" books must locomote actually smart, but based on this, I may bring to reconsider.

It's been a long piece since I posted a video merely to poke fun at it, but I couldn't resist. Just for fun, encounter how many strange, disturbing, wrong, and/or crazy things you lot encounter in addition to demand heed inwards this offering from Dummies.com (btw, the drinking glass cutting board doesn't count). Enjoy!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel