-->

Predicting A Super Bowl Prediction

I’ve received together with thus many emails shout out for whether or non I’m doing my Super Bowl prediction this year, using Buffalo chicken fly bones. As you lot may know, nosotros shocked the globe final twelvemonth amongst our absolutely spot-on prognostication that the Packers would win, encompass the spread, together with that the marker would tumble out the over/under line.

Well, peachy news! As shortly every minute the teams are set, I’ll volition toss the bones, together with the residue volition last upwards to you. And past times “rest” I hateful withdrawing your kid’s college funds together with betting it all on the game. Stay tuned!

*For those of you lot that doubtfulness the prodigious prognosticating ability of these puny bones, I welcome you lot to feast your eyes on final year’s prophecy. Scoreboard!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel