-->

La Fuji Mama’S Buckwheat Crêpes Alongside Avocado & Cheddar Cheese

This pretty pancake is from my friend Rachael, aka La FujiMama, as well as every mo I watched her video I couldn’t help simply think, why hadn’t I idea of this? I dearest buckwheat crepes, as well as I dearest melted cheese, even as well as thus I never idea to grill cheddar within a folded buckwheat crepe. 

Anyway, I’m going to endeavour this crepe soon, as well as run into what sort of wacky filling I tin come upwardly up with. In the meantime, I promise you lot savour the video, as well as cheers to Rachael for sharing! After you lot watch, hold upwardly certain to caput over to La Fuji Mama to read the post service as well as larn the master copy recipe. Enjoy!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel