-->

Hello From The Acre Of The Garbage Plate

I’m currently inward Western New York visiting my family, together with then I idea I’d repost this video I shot means dorsum inward 2007, featuring my endeavour to swallow this region's almost infamous culinary creation, the Garbage Plate.

The master Garbage Plate was created at Nick Tahou’s inward Rochester, only this version was shot at my favorite local luncheon spot, Charlie Riedel’s, inward Canadaigua, NY. I highly encourage y'all to read the master postal service hither for to a greater extent than information, likewise equally to a greater extent than or less real entertaining reader comments. Enjoy!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel