-->

Chocolate Mint Brownies – Behold, The Tree Of Disappointment

I loved everything virtually these brownies, except the flavor. I dear mint, I dear chocolate, as well as I dear chocolate mints, but for whatever reason, I don’t similar chocolate mint brownies. It’s quite a personal mystery.

My married adult woman Michele’s theory is that since nosotros dear the pure chocolately goodness of classic apparently brownies, the add-on of that extra layer of flavor, peculiarly 1 equally distinctive equally mint, but throws everything off. That could be.

Also, I don’t similar the combination of nuts as well as mint, as well as then these didn’t comprise walnuts or pecans similar they normally would. Maybe it’s nut denial that has me inward this anti-mint mood. Anyway, plenty virtually my problems, if you lot similar chocolate mint brownies, which based upon all the requests I got, many of you lot do; you’ll likely dear these.

I’ve used a really stripped-down method hither that requires almost null technique, as well as uses exclusively cocoa pulverization to arrive at a dense, chewy, really chocolatey brownie. I promise you lot hand these a try, as well as if you lot don’t relish mint either, but function out them un-iced, or add together roughly other flavoring similar vanilla, orange, or rum extract. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
1/2 loving cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
1 1/8 cups sugar
3/4 loving cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2/3 loving cup all-purpose flour
For the icing:
1 loving cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp mint extract, or to taste
2 tbsp milk

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel