-->

Braised Ruby-Red Cabbage – That Is All

No affair how basic or piece of cake an constituent or dish is, I tin unremarkably come upwards up alongside something to pontificate on, but for this lovely braised ruby cabbage recipe, I’ve got absolutely nothing.

I could become on well-nigh how I’m non certain what that coloring ruby is called, but I did that inward the video. I could joke well-nigh taking ane for the team, as well as keeping this side dish purely vegetarian for a change, but there’s nothing funny well-nigh non adding bacon.

I could advise a few piece of cake ways to plough this into an amazing one-dish meal, past times adding exactly about smoked sausage or leftover pork ribs, but that’s in all probability therefore obvious that I’d last insulting your intelligence.

Or, I could convey gone into a great, onetime prep develop anecdote well-nigh how I won $10 from a pastry chef inward 1987 past times juggling ruby cabbages on the hotline during service, but that would convey meant making upwards the story, since it was genuinely cantaloupes.

No, I’m non going to bring upwards whatsoever of that. I'll merely advise that if yous desire an easy, gorgeous looking, as well as real tasty vegetable side dish, as well as therefore yous should laissez passer on this a drive soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for 4-6 portions:
2 tbsp butter
1 modest Red cabbage, sliced thin, well-nigh a 1 1/4 pounds
1/3 loving cup water
1/4 loving cup ruby wine
2 tbsp ruby vino vinegar, or to taste
2 tbsp white sugar
pinch of caraway seeds
salt as well as pepper to taste
*Note: at that spot are SO many ways to tweak this recipe! Raisins, currants, shallots, onions, leeks, apples, as well as pears are exactly a few things that stone inward this recipe.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel