-->

Average Betty As Well As Higher Upwardly Average Estonia

Estonia Photo (c) Average Betty
Remember that fourth dimension you lot won a Taste Award for Best Web Food Program, which included a fabulous trip to Estonia, exactly you lot were equally good afraid to wing over an ocean, as well as thus you lot asked your love friend as well as beau nutrient blogger, Average Betty, to larn on the trip for you, as well as she had an amazing time, as well as when your friends as well as household unit of measurement saw the pictures they couldn’t believe what an idiot you lot were for non going?

That’s right, I didn’t larn on what could’ve been the trip of a lifetime because I’m afraid to fly. Actually, I’m non that scared of flight – it’s the crashing that I’m actually non into. Anyway, equally you’ll meet on her blog, Sara went as well as represented similar a boss.

Below you’ll observe a wonderful video recipe she did for Karask, a really traditional Estonian barley bread. The breadstuff looks fantastic, as well as I'm looking forrad to trying it. I insist you lot caput over to Average Betty to larn the total recipe, equally good equally see as well as read to a greater extent than near the trip

By the way, the painfully cute spoon pictured hither is a souvenir that Sara brought dorsum for me. I've heard nix exactly non bad things near Estonia, exactly that they bring freakishly small-scale wooden spoons in that place tells me all I demand to know.

Even though I didn’t larn far over in that place myself, I desire to give cheers the Taste Awards for the honor, as well as the fine people of Estonia for making the trip possible. Enjoy!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel