-->

Next Up: An One-Time White Patato Recipe That Has Zip To Create Amongst Golf

I promise yous all enjoyed equally squeamish a Father’s Day weekend equally I did. I got to accept inward a baseball game game, fireworks, too golf game amongst my father-in-law, Al, who shot a masterful 78 at the Wildhorse Golf Club

It was a lot of fun to watch, too I came inward a rattling closed second…with a grade of 97. If yous had whatever fears that I powerfulness quit doing this weblog to compete on the senior golf game tour, yous tin relax.

Anyway, I wishing I could mean value of a clever agency to segue from golf game on Father’s Day to the side yesteryear side video, but I can’t (if we’d played “skins” during the circular I would direct maintain had a ameliorate chance).  So, I’ll only say, our novel video features a rattling quondam recipe, Fondant Potatoes. Stay tuned!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel