-->

Coded Inequalities Questions For Ibps Po & Ibps Clerk Essay Out 2018

Coded Inequalities Questions
We are sharing to a greater extent than or less important Coded Inequalities Questions alongside solutions for IBPS PO & IBPS Clerk 2018(Prelims together with Mains) Online Examinations. In Reasoning Section, Most of the times inquiry from this topic occur. So, y'all must exercise this topic to score skilful marks inwards the exam.

Directions (1-5): In the next questions, the symbols >, <, ***, = together with ≥ are used alongside the next important equally illustrated below-
‘P>Q’ indicates ‘P is neither greater than nor equal to Q’
‘P<Q’ indicates ‘P is neither equal to nor smaller than Q’
‘P***Q’ indicates ‘P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q’
‘P=Q’ indicates ‘P is non smaller than Q’
‘P≥Q’ indicates ‘P is non greater than Q’
Now inwards each of the next questions assuming the given disceptation to hold upwardly true, detect which of the conclusions  given below them definitely follows/follow together with hand your answer accordingly.
Q1. Statements: P > X = B < I ≥ O
Conclusions:
I. P>B II. B=O
(a) None follows
(b) Only I follows
(c) Only II follows
(d) Either I or II follows
(e) Both does non follow
Q2. Statements: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 = B, B *** M, K < M
Conclusions:
I. A<M  II. B *** Influenza A virus subtype H5N1
(a) Only I follows
(b) Only II follows
(c) Only I together with II does non follow
(d) Either I or II follows
(e) None of these
Q3. Statements: R = M, m ≥ Z, Z *** A, Y > Z
Conclusions:
I. Y > A  II. m ≥ A
(a) None follows
(b) Only I follows
(c) Both I together with II does non follow
(d) Only II follows
(e) None of these
Q4. Statements: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 = B, B *** M, K < M
Conclusions:
I. K < B II. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 *** m
(a) None follows
(b) Only I follows
(c) Only II follows
(d) Either I or II follows
(e) None of these
Q5. Statements P > X = B < I ≥ O>K
Conclusions:
I. I > K II. X = I
(a) None follows
(b) Only I follows
(c) Only I together with II does non follow
(d) Only II follows
(e) None of these

Directions (6-10): In the next questions, the symbols ))), +++++, ***, &&& together with @@@ are used alongside the next important equally illustrated below-
‘P+++++Q’ indicates ‘P is neither greater than nor equal to Q’
‘P@@@Q’ indicates ‘P is neither equal to nor smaller than Q’
‘P***Q’ indicates ‘P is neither smaller than nor greater than Q’
‘P&&&Q’ indicates ‘P is non smaller than Q’
‘P)))Q’ indicates ‘P is non greater than Q’
Now inwards each of the next questions assuming the given disceptation to hold upwardly true, detect which of the 3 conclusions I, II together with III given below them definitely follows/follow together with hand your answer accordingly.
Q6. Statements: m @@@ due south ))) Z *** R &&& N
Conclusions:
I. m @@@ Z     II. R &&& m III.S @@@ N
(a) None follows
(b) Only I follows
(c) Only III follows
(d) Either I or II follows
(e) All does non follow
Q7. Statements: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 &&& B, B *** M, K @@@ M
Conclusions:
I. K @@@ B    II. m ))) Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 III. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 @@@ K
(a) Only I together with III does non follow
(b) Only II together with III does non follow
(c) Only I together with II does non follow
(d) All does non follow
(e) None of these
Q8. Statements: R &&& M, m @@@ Z, Z ))) A, Y @@@ Z
Conclusions:
I. R @@@ Y     II. Z +++++ R   III.Y @@@ R
(a) None follows
(b) Only II follows
(c) Only I together with II does non follow
(d) Only II together with III does non follow
(e) All does non follow
Q9. Statements: m @@@ due south ))) Z *** R &&& N
Conclusions:
I. due north +++++ Z    II. R +++++ m III. due south *** N
(a) None follows
(b) Only I follows
(c) Only III follows
(d) Either I or II follows
(e) All does non follow
Q10. Statements: R &&& M, m @@@ Z, Z ))) A, Y @@@ Z
Conclusions:
I. R @@@ Z    II. Z +++++ Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 III.R *** A
(a) Only I follows
(b) Only II follows
(c) Only I together with II does non follow
(d) Only II together with III does non follow
(e) All does non follow

Directions (11-15): In the next questions, the symbols ))), (((, *, +++++ together with ### used alongside the next important equally illustrated below:
‘P ((( Q’ indicates ‘P is non smaller than Q’
‘P)))Q’ indicates ‘P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q’
‘P +++++ Q’ indicates ‘P is neither greater than nor equal to Q’
‘P *** Q indicates “P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q’
‘P ###Q’ indicates ‘P is non greater than Q’
Now, inwards each of the next questions assuming the given statements to hold upwardly true, detect which of the 4 conclusions I, II, III together with IV definitely follow/follows together with hand your answer accordingly.
Q11. Statements: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 ### B ((( C ))) D +++++ m
Conclusions:      I. B ))) D    II. A))) M
                          III. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 ### M     IV. C +++++ B
(a) Only I follows 
(b) Only III follows
(c) Only IV follows               
(d) Only either III or IV follows
(e) Only either III or II together with I follow
Q12. Statements:  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 ### Z, Z ((( J, J +++++ X, X ))) L
Conclusions:       I. L +++++ J       II. Z ))) X
                            III. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 +++++ X    IV. Z))) L
(a) None follows       
(b) Only I follows
(c) Only II follows                                
(d) Only III follows
(e) Only IV follows
Q13. Statements: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 ### B ((( C ))) D +++++ m
Conclusions:      I. C ### B    II. D +++++ C
                          III. C ))) M    IV. B ))) A
(a) Only I together with II follow
(b) Only I, II together with IV follow
(c) Only II, III together with IV follow
(d) Only I, III together with IV follow
(e) All I, II, III together with IV follow
Q14. Statements:  Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 ### Z, Z ((( J, J +++++ X, X ))) L
Conclusions:       I. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 ))) X     II. X ((( A
                           III. J ### L     IV. Z *** X
(a) None follows       
(b) Either I or II follows
(c) Only II follows                                
(d) Only III follows
(e) Only IV follows
Q15. Statements:   H ((( G, G ))) I, I ### J, J +++++ K
Conclusions:        I. I +++++ K  II. H ((( J
                            III. G ))) K           IV. H ))) I
(a) Only I together with II follow
(b) Only I follows
(c) Only III together with IV follow
(d) Only III follows
(e) Only I together with IV follows

Solution(Q1 to Q15):
Solution1. Ans.(a)
I. P>B (does non follow) II. B=O (does non follow)

Solution 2. Ans.(d)
I. A<M(does non follow) II. B *** A(does non follow)

Solution 3. Ans.(c)
I. Y > A(follows)  II. m ≥ A(follows)

Solution 4. Ans.(b)
I. K < B(follows) II. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 *** M(does non follow)

Solution 5. Ans.(b)
I. I > K(follows) II. X = I(Does non follow)

Solution 6. Ans.(d)
I. m @@@ Z (does non follow) II. R &&& M(does non follow) III.S @@@ N(does non follow)

Solution 7. Ans.(c)
I. K @@@ B(follows)   II. m ))) A(follows) III. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 @@@ K(does non follow)

Solution 8. Ans.(b)
I. R @@@ Y(does non follow) II. Z +++++ R(follows)   III.Y @@@ R(does non follow)

Solution 9. Ans.(a)
I. due north +++++ Z(does non follow)  II. R +++++ M(does non follow) III. due south *** N(does non follow)

Solution 10. Ans.(a)
I. R @@@ Z(follows)  II. Z +++++ A(does non follow) III.R *** A(does non follow)

Solution 11. Ans.(e)
Sol. :   I. B ))) D(follows)       II. A))) m (does non follow)
           III. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 ### M(does non follow)    IV. C +++++ B(does non follow)

Solution 12. Ans.(a)
Sol. :  I. L +++++ J(does non follow)         II. Z ))) X(does non follow)
          III. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 +++++ X(does non follow)    IV. Z))) L(does non follow)

Solution 13. Ans.(a)
Sol. : I. C ### B(follows)          II. D +++++ C(follows)
         III. C ))) M(does non follow)   IV. B ))) A(does non follow)

Solution 14. Ans.(b)
Sol. : I. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 ))) X(does non follow)     II. X ((( A(does non follow)
          III. J ### L(does non follow)     IV. Z *** X(does non follow)

Solution 15. Ans.(e)
Sol.  I.    I +++++ K(follows)         II. H ((( J(does non follow)
        III. G ))) K(does non follow)    IV. H ))) I(follows)

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel