-->

Happy Welcome To Toddler Approved Inwards 2013!

To boot off 2013 I desire to accept a instant to acquire to know each other a petty better. 

I'm going to innovate yous to me in addition to my solid unit of measurement in addition to therefore I would LOVE for yous to portion a petty fleck near yourself, your family, in addition to your goals for 2013 inward the comments. Hopefully nosotros tin give the sack operate together to scope a few of them this year!

I'm Kristina, the founder of Toddler Approved. 


(our petty solid unit of measurement inward San Francisco over the holidays)

I am the mom of iii kids. I conduct maintain a newborn boy, a two year-old girl, in addition to an almost v year-old boy. I am married to the most awesome in addition to handsome guy always too. :)

In my costless fourth dimension I dear to create, consume chocolatey things, pass fourth dimension amongst friends, last outdoors, accept photos of my kids, read books, blog, brand novel friends, in addition to run.

In 2013 I desire to prioritize. I shared a post final twelvemonth called Super Mom Debunked. After several weeks of trying to create upwards one's need heed what I desire to focus on this year... I realized I already conduct maintain roughly pretty dandy personal goals inward that post that I desire to explore more. It is going to last tough, but wonderful.


My Toddler Approved little helpers are Andrew (almost 5) in addition to Catie (2). Hopefully Ryan (my newborn) volition acquire to a greater extent than involved this twelvemonth too!

Andrew loves volcanoes, rockets, infinite shuttles, reading books, edifice amongst Legos, drawing, riding his bike, in addition to attention his kinderprep schoolhouse program. He starts kindergarten inward the Fall.



Catie loves trains, reading books, collecting stuffed animals, putting together puzzles, drawing, painting, baking amongst mom, in addition to doing anything her big blood brother likes to do.


Ryan loves sleeping, eating, smiling, cooing, in addition to sticking out his tongue.


Toddler Approved is a site where I dear to portion activities nosotros create together in addition to things nosotros create. As a nurture I am constantly learning novel things too, therefore this is a infinite where I portion tidbits of insight I glean from reading cool books, attention workshops, or talking to other awesome parents similar you. Occasionally I also portion near products or resources that I taste that I promise yous volition honour useful.

In 2013 I am looking frontwards to getting to know to a greater extent than of the wonderful people that brand upwards our Toddler Approved community. I dear interacting amongst yous on Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest, in addition to hither on the blog. I am inward awe of all of the extraordinary parents, teachers, caregivers, grandparents, counselors, SLPs, etc. that I conduct maintain met since I started this site almost iii years ago.

I appreciate those of yous that accept a 2nd to exit a comment, shoot me an electronic mail to say me yous tried an activity, or fifty-fifty simply click "like" when I portion an sentiment on Facebook. You rock.

I am actually looking frontwards to an incredible novel year.

Thanks therefore much for subscribing to Toddler Approved.

If yous are novel to Toddler Approved, hither are a few of my favorite posts that yous powerfulness desire to cheque out:

Now it is your turn. Who are yous in addition to what are yous hoping to scope inward 2013? 

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel