-->

Happy Viii Leap Bloom Crafts & Activities For Kids



I don't actually accept a greenish thumb. Most flowers that I grow (or am given) appear to choke pretty quickly, together with thence I honey to create blossom themed crafts together with activities alongside my kids instead!

Today I am featuring a few blossom themed projects that we've done at Toddler Approved. 


One of my favorites is the felt flowers on a string necklace that EJ shared. Every fourth dimension I run into it I desire to pose on a blossom necklace together with wing somewhere tropical. Hopefully these blossom projects volition brighten upwards your weekend, whether or non it is Spring where you lot live.

You tin grade the axe click on each of the links below to caput over together with become the amount tutorial for each project:


Flower Matching Game
Spring Wreath
Edible Spring Flowers
Shape Flower Garden
Egg Carton Flowers
Egg Carton Printed Spring Flowers 
Felt Flower Bobby Pins
Flowers on a String


What other blossom crafts or activities accept you lot done recently? 


Btw, don't forget nigh our Usborne eShow together with Giveaway- in that place are together with thence many amazing books to cheque out! Only ONE to a greater extent than twenty-four hours till the demo closes!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel