-->

Happy Popcorn Give Thank Y'all You Gifts {Tomie Depaola Virtual Mass Gild Weblog Hop}



Today I am participating inward 2 fabulous things... November's Tomie dePaola Virtual Book Club for Kids Blog Hop too the 21 Days of Contagious Gratitude challenge. Since I accept thence piffling fourth dimension to weblog these days amongst a novel baby, I persuasion I'd combine both posts too part a popcorn themed gratitude post!

My kids too I had fun creating these popcorn projects... too we'll accept an fifty-fifty improve fourth dimension sharing them amongst some of our friends afterwards this week!


 Today I am participating inward 2 fabulous things Happy Popcorn Thank You Gifts {Tomie dePaola Virtual Book Club Blog Hop}

This calendar month nosotros chose to spotlight The Popcorn Book Today I am participating inward 2 fabulous things Happy Popcorn Thank You Gifts {Tomie dePaola Virtual Book Club Blog Hop} by Tomie dePaola. It is a delightful mass amongst lots of facts most popcorn along amongst cute illustrations. The mass features 2 boys who brand popcorn too larn most the history of popcorn inward America along amongst other interesting facts. For my toddler nosotros by too large looked at the pictures too talked most the uncomplicated details that were depicted inward them piece my four twelvemonth one-time boy loved learning the facts too having us read most of the text to him. 

As business office of the 21 Days of Contagious Gratitude Challenge, I accept been trying to recognize uncomplicated things that I am grateful for each day. I accept LOVED the things that many of yous accept shared amongst me on our Facebook page too. My kids too I accept many many corking friends through church, school, too our neighborhood.

After nosotros read The Popcorn Book nosotros decided to brand popcorn also too accept a popcorn motion night!


Our kids loved the popcorn thence much that they wanted to a greater extent than the adjacent night. We decided to receive out a new-to-us caramel popcorn recipe too piece I mixed, the kids sampled too made the popcorn into mini popcorn balls. I used the residuum of the caramel popcorn to brand a particular Mom Project Thank You gift for some friends who late threw me a cute babe shower.

I loved this carmel corn on the cob persuasion from Raising Arizona Kids, thence I grabbed like materials that nosotros had to a greater extent than or less the job solid too made some give thank yous you carmel corn on the cobs for our friends!


As if that wasn't plenty popcorn fun already, my boy wanted to brand a popcorn gift for our neighborhood friends! We bought a bunch of bags of microwave popcorn at Target too and thence made a uncomplicated turkey popcorn arts and crafts using the bag. My boy truly didn't desire to aid amongst the arts and crafts (he simply wanted to give out the gift), thence I got my toddler involved amongst crafting some turkey popcorn gifts!


If yous desire to brand these for your friends or neighbors, here's what yous need...


Materials: popcorn bag, paint, hands :), scissors, colored cardstock (brown, yellow, too red), googly eyes, glue, popcorn gift printable (coming soon), too tape.  


Directions:

  1. Make handprints on some cardstock using paint.
  2. Let dry.
  3. Wrap brownish newspaper to a greater extent than or less the popcorn bags too secure amongst tape.
  4. Cut out a turkey caput from brownish paper.
  5. Have your nipper add together a gobbler, googly eyes, too a beak. Older kids tin displace cutting these themselves... I cutting them out for my toddler too allow her pose them where she wanted.
  6. Let the turkey heads dry out too and thence gum them onto the brownish popcorn bags.
  7. Cut out some handprints too record them to he dorsum of the popcorn bags.
  8. Print off the Happy Thanksgiving popcorn printable, cutting it to check the popcorn purse (you may demand to cutting off some of the brownish edge depending on the size of your bags), too record it inward place.
  9. Give out your popcorn turkey purse gifts to friends too neighbors too wishing them "Happy Thanksgiving!"
Do yous accept some particular friends yous mightiness desire to brand these for? 

It doesn't truly thing if yous brand something cute or simply nation the uncomplicated words "Thank you!" to your friends... either means is appreciated! I am thence grateful for the many many friends I accept been blessed with! We haven't lived unopen to job solid unit of measurement for most of the fourth dimension nosotros accept been married, thence our friends accept acquire our family. They lookout adult man our kids when nosotros accept an emergency, celebrate birthdays too holidays amongst us, too are at that topographic point for us on skillful days too bad days. We honey them!

I loved beingness reminded of the many reasons nosotros are grateful for our friends equally nosotros participated inward the 21 Days of Contagious Gratitude

It was totally fun to purpose a popcorn theme, inspired yesteryear The Popcorn Book yesteryear Tomie dePaola, to aid us demo our friends how much nosotros appreciate them equally nosotros participated inward this month's Virtual Book Club for Kids equally well!

Have yous read The Popcorn Book? What mass related activities accept yous done amongst it?


Did yous read a mass yesteryear Tomie dePaola this month? Link upwards whatever mass related posts inward the linky below. I can't hold back to come upwards cheque them out!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel