-->

Happy Newspaper Handbag Princess Photograph Arts And Crafts {Poppins Mass Nook}


I am excited to hold out joining several blogging friends to part some majority related crafts together with activities alongside you lot each calendar month every bit business office of a novel niggling grouping called the Poppins Book Nook. On the final Mon of each calendar month nosotros volition characteristic a unlike majority based on the same theme. This calendar month our topic features princesses, knights, together with castles!



The Paper Bag Princess I am excited to hold out joining several blogging friends to part some majority related crafts together with Happy Paper Bag Princess Photo Craft {Poppins Book Nook} by Robert Munsch is 1 of my all fourth dimension favorite princess books. I beloved the potent princess that is depicted inwards the story. I beloved the twist inwards the floor that has the princess saving the prince... together with I recall Michael Martchenko's illustrations are darling too.



After nosotros read this unproblematic princess floor nosotros decided to brand a newspaper pocketbook princess photograph craft.

We grabbed some materials together with photos together with started creating.

Here's what nosotros used together with what nosotros made...


Supplies: brown newspaper bag, scissors, photograph of your child, glue, glitter glue, crayons, cardstock, together with other embellishments (sparkles, jewels, stickers, etc).



Directions:

First I cutting out a motion painting of my daughter's together with my seem upwards since this was a mommy together with me projection that nosotros were doing side past times side.

Then I drew unproblematic bodies together with cutting out a unproblematic newspaper pocketbook clothes (ignore my somewhat ugly drawings!). My missy is 2 together with non familiar alongside pair of scissors yet... if she were a niggling older I would've had her cutting her ain dress.

Once the photos together with dresses were cut, nosotros glued our faces together with dresses on our princesses together with hence nosotros decorated the newspaper pocketbook dresses to jazz them upwards a bit! We also gave our princesses a crown.

While nosotros crafted, nosotros chatted well-nigh how the princess didn't ask to get hitched alongside a prince that was mean. We also talked well-nigh the potent princess together with how she did a practiced chore saving the prince from the dragon! We colored our pictures 1 time nosotros were done. My missy had fun drawing her electrical current favorite creature (snakes) all only about her princess. This projection didn't cause got longer than 10-15 minutes, but was a unproblematic together with fun agency for us to pass fourth dimension together later nosotros read our novel story.

I recall I had only every bit much fun every bit my daughter! I beloved when nosotros acquire a adventure to cause got Mom together with Tot Craft time. If you lot noticed above, I also had a photograph of my boy create inwards illustration he wanted to brand a newspaper pocketbook princess or prince alongside us... but he opted for Legos instead.

There are loads of other princess/castle/knight themed books together with activities beingness shared every bit business office of the Poppins Book Nook this week. Click on the links together with thumbnails below if you lot desire to acquire some to a greater extent than ideas.

Have you lot read the Paper Bag Princess? What arts and crafts or action would you lot create along alongside this book?


Bloggers Participating inwards the Poppins Book Nook are listed below. Head on over to cheque out what they shared!




By the way, Have you lot entered our Great Big Gruffalo Giveaway yet? TWO lucky Toddler Approved readers volition acquire to win an awesome prize pack inwards our Great Big Gruffalo Giveaway that is going on correct now... hence click hither to enter!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel