-->

Happy Covert Complimentary Calendar Week Challenge!

If yous recall, my terminal challenge was a bit of a bust. I totally flaked mid-way through. This fourth dimension around I am creating a challenge that is a chip to a greater extent than do-able for me!


Apr 29th - May fifth is Screen Free Week and nosotros volition endure unplugging a chip hither at Toddler Approved.


The destination of Screen Free Week is to pass a calendar week turning OFF amusement concealment media as well as turning ON life! It is a fourth dimension to unplug as well as play, read, daydream, create, explore nature, as well as pass fourth dimension amongst household unit of measurement as well as friends. 

Making Screen Free Week function for ME!


When screens are on at my solid my kids cease upwardly beingness to a greater extent than annoyed, grouchy, argumentative, as well as bored. Their inventiveness suffers equally does their mightiness to play independently. With our novel baby's arrival as well as our habitation remodel going on at that spot has been FAR TOO MUCH concealment fourth dimension happening at our house.



Our goal: This calendar week nosotros are shutting off screens for all amusement purposes during the day. 


No PBS kids videos spell my missy gets the knots combed out of her hair, no Space Angry Birds, no checking Facebook for me spell I am sitting inwards the automobile waiting for the babe to wake upwardly from his nap, as well as no Instagram. Nothing! (I mean value avoiding Instagram is going to endure the hardest for me)

I volition notwithstanding endure sharing posts on the weblog as well as occasionally sharing things on Pinterest as well as Facebook. I volition also notwithstanding endure checking emails as well as doing weblog function commitments, only exclusively inwards the evenings.

For some of yous this destination in all likelihood seems super slow as well as yous are offline well-nigh of the day. If that's the case, brand your ain destination that is harder! 


I typically permit myself accept some concealment fourth dimension when the kids nap or accept serenity time. I accept a bucket charge of things I could endure doing during that fourth dimension instead... as well as thus hopefully I'll attain some of it this adjacent calendar week (I listen the laundry pile calling me...).

My entire weblog is filled amongst activities as well as crafts nosotros practise that are concealment free... but, if yous ask to a greater extent than ideas equally yous tackle concealment gratuitous week, come upwardly banking firm gibe out all of the novel fun things I've been pinning on my Pinterest boards!

These are a few of my favorite boards that I pivot to... as well as thus come upwardly follow along!




The Educators' Spin On It has organized a Screen Free Week resources page filled amongst cracking ideas... as well as thus caput on over at that spot for to a greater extent than activeness ideas as well as resources. You tin also notice 101 Screen Free Activities at ScreenFree.org. 


I mean value our employment won't endure finding activities it volition endure trying to create upwardly one's heed which activities to DO... at that spot are as well as thus many to option from!


 This fourth dimension around I am creating a challenge that is a chip to a greater extent than practise Happy Screen Free Week Challenge!

Leave a Comment Below if your household unit of measurement volition endure joining us for Screen Free calendar week as well as permit us know what your concealment gratuitous destination is too!


Feel gratuitous to link upwardly whatsoever awesome Screen Free activities or resources that yous desire to part inwards the weblog hop below!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel