-->

Happy Alphabet Mucilaginous Wall


I accept been a flake obsessed alongside Valentine's Day Rainbow Wall that nosotros volition survive trying out soon.

Sticky wall activities are created using unproblematic materials too contact paper. For this activeness I taped the non-sticky side of our contact newspaper to a slice of foam board too thence that the gluey side faced outward too nosotros could motility the foam board some the solid alongside us. Once the gluey wall was ready, nosotros could outset learning!

Supplies Needed: contact paper, scissors, a shaped punch (optional), cardstock, painters tape, too a marker


Directions:

First nosotros punched out several cardstock circles using our round down punch. You tin equally good cutting your newspaper into whatever variety for this activity. My four twelvemonth quondam was my punching helper.

Next nosotros wrote all of the alphabet letters (upper too lowercase) on the circles alongside markers. 

Then I placed the alphabet circles inwards front end of our gluey wall too encouraged my toddler to outset sticking the colorful circles onto the wall!

My four twelvemonth quondam boy did non desire to acquire left out, too thence he told the toddler the names of the letters too they worked together to exercise an alphabet gluey wall masterpiece. 

My destination for this activeness was to induce introducing the alphabet missive of the alphabet names too sounds to my toddler miss inwards a unproblematic too exploratory agency spell having fun together! 

As she stuck letters on the wall I would say, "cool, you lot stuck a ___ on the wall" or "look you lot position a crimson ____ side yesteryear side to a blueish ____." I but made observations near the alphabet letters spell she created. Sometimes she would repeat the missive of the alphabet that I said spell she stuck it onto the wall.

Once my toddler lost involvement inwards the activity, my boy had fun rearranging the letters too thence that the upper too lowercase letters matched 1 some other too were side yesteryear side to 1 another. I dear how you lot tin motility the cardstock pieces some too reuse gluey wall activeness materials over again too again. This activeness tin survive fun for too thence many ages. You could equally good write sight words or give-and-take household unit of measurement words instead of alphabet letters to arrive harder.

Do you lot e'er exercise gluey walls? How exercise you lot purpose them for learning?


Here are a few of our yesteryear gluey wall activities...


Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel