-->

Happy Yous Are A-Maze-Ing Valentine

Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few weeks agone when I was planning for our 14 Days of Valentines I raided the political party department at Target flora these cute plastic mazes. I knew that they would live perfect to plow into a valentine!

Today I gave my kids this uncomplicated "You are a-MAZE-ing" Valentine equally business office of our 14 Days of Valentines (we're on Day 9) as well as they loved it! The toddler loved merely shaking it merely about as well as making dissonance piece my bigger kids had fun trying to truly instruct the petty ball through the maze.


These notes would live truly slowly to handwrite but yous tin too download my complimentary (very simple) printable below if yous don't desire to brand your own.



For these valentines I merely used patently white cardstock, my newspaper cutter, colorful mazes, as well as double sided tape.


To instruct started you'll desire to download my free "You are a-MAZE-ing" printable HERE.

(click on the link inwards a higher house for full-size image)


Next you'll desire to impress these out on white cardstock as well as cutting them out. 

Lastly you'll desire to record the mazes onto the valentine using double stick record to assist continue them secure.



Once you're done yous are fix to mitt these out!

Have yous (or create yous excogitation to) give your kids whatever valentines? I'd honey to involve heed nigh them!!


If yous missed whatever of the valentines we've shared then far on our fourteen Days of Valentines serial yous tin banking concern tally out all the previous viii below. The printables are included inwards each linked post.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel