-->

Happy You're Tops Alongside Me! Non-Candy Valentine

Last yr I did 14 Days of Valentines for my kids equally business office of our 100 Acts of Kindness Challenge! I decided to practice it in i lawsuit to a greater extent than this yr as well as endeavor as well as practice some of my ain valentine printables.

I dearest to roam roughly Target as well as discovery picayune toys to necktie amongst cute sayings as well as plough into gifts for people. I constitute some plastic tops inward the political party department of Target as well as decided to purchase them for my kids. 

Today I am sharing an slow toy overstep valentine as well as a FREE "You're the tops amongst me!" printable.




I roamed roughly online to discovery a printable to piece of occupation amongst our tops, merely didn't discovery whatever that I absolutely loved, thence I made my ain instead!

You tin dismiss become HERE to download my FREE valentine printable 




Once y'all download the printable, cutting roughly it. Next, add together some record to the plastic overstep as well as stick it on the printable thence that y'all are develop to deliver your surprise!






Once y'all deliver your valentine to your friend or kids live prepared for lots of spinning tops! My kids played amongst their tops all forenoon as well as and thence in i lawsuit to a greater extent than inward the afternoon.

I dearest non-candy valentines similar this i since nosotros commonly accept enough of treats roughly our identify as well as don't postulate extras at Valentine's Day!

Some of my other favorite non-candy valentines are...




What form of valentines practice y'all similar to give? 


I'll live sharing valentines each solar daytime over on my instagram account all the agency until Valentine's Day using the hashtag #14daysofvalentines, thence come upwards halt by!

If y'all haven't yet, y'all can download my FREE valentine printable HERE.


Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel