-->

Happy Weekend Play Ideas For Kids

This post contains links from our sponsors. See details at the bottom of the post.

After exclusively iv days of schoolhouse this calendar week I was together with therefore create for the weekend! Waking upward early on together with getting my boy (plus my other 2 kiddos... together with ME!) out the door together with to kindergarten drib off on fourth dimension has been a daze to my system. I am a big fan of lazy mornings where nosotros arts and crafts together with play inward pjs.

This weekend I've been looking for fun things to produce amongst my kids that permit us to connect. If you're inward that same boat, hither are a few uncomplicated play ideas for you lot to endeavor amongst your kids.


Play the Tape Path Game


(since September agency it is Fall, right? :))


Set upward some Paper Plate Mailboxes




Create or together with therefore simple form pictures


Don't forget to instruct into our Away We Go! H5N1 Shape together with Seek Book Giveaway spell you lot are over there!

What are your favorite uncomplicated activities to produce amongst your kids on the weekend?

Check out these suggestions from Toddler Approved readers on Facebook.


PS... bring you lot watched this video yet? It gives me goosebumps every fourth dimension I run into it together with gets me totally pumped upward at the same time.


Disclosure: Our Away We Go! giveaway is sponsored past times Chieu Anh Urban together with I am too participating inward Participant Media's drive to promote the documentary TEACH airing on CBS on September sixth at 8:00 pm ET/PT. 

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel