-->

Happy Uncomplicated Toddler Play

I don't know how your summers accept gone, but mine has been wonderful as well as thoroughly unproductive... at to the lowest degree the by few weeks.

Today I accept a footling apology for you... as well as and then I accept a super unproblematic novel serial to part amongst you, thence I am excited as well as apologetic at the same time! Scroll downwardly for to a greater extent than details!




First off... I accept teeny tiny apology...

Lately all I experience similar doing is lounging as well as watching my kids play... or hanging out inwards the pool... or lounging spell my kids play inwards our babe pool. Notice a trend? I'm feeling LAZY! I've done a few activities amongst my kids, but by as well as large we've hung out as well as simply played amongst toys or gone to parks. I am non motivated to utilization anything special... thence I am SO distressing that nosotros haven't finished our summertime schedule that I shared a few weeks ago. We volition tally our Pet Week inwards soon... but it volition last a few weeks late. My kids are simply every bit bummed every bit y'all are. Hope you'll forgive me. I genuinely should know myself good plenty right away to know that planning to a greater extent than than 3-weeks inwards advance makes me a footling crazy... as well as I showtime itching to rebel against my self-inflicted schedule.

If y'all missed our other Camp Mom summertime serial though... hither they are:


Lego Week
Ocean Week
Zoo Week
Bug Week


Looking at these posts I experience a footling chip LESS lazy right away actually. We have done unopen to cool things this summer. Did y'all endeavor whatsoever of them?

To modify things upwards a chip as well as simplify spell also forcing myself to last a footling chip to a greater extent than creative (and less lazy) amongst my toddler...

I am kicking off a novel serial today. It is called Simple Toddler Play as well as it volition last hosted over on Instagram.


Do y'all follow me over at that spot yet? I'm kristinatoddlerapproved.




My goal for this Simple Toddler Play serial is to spotlight super unproblematic toddler activities that I am doing amongst my toddler (he is currently 21 months old). Some volition last ideas from my favorite toddler bloggers as well as unopen to volition last activities nosotros come upwards up amongst on our own.


I am going to post service at to the lowest degree i activity a 24-hour interval over on Instagram.

If y'all desire to participate inwards this serial (or simply lurk as well as depository fiscal establishment check out all of the ideas), here's what I'd similar y'all to do...


1. Try out the same activeness I utilization as well as post service a photograph on Instagram (and tag me thence I tin encounter it)

2. OR utilization your ain super unproblematic toddler activeness as well as tag me inwards it when y'all post service (I'm @kristinatoddlerapproved)

3.  Make certain to label whatsoever photos y'all post service on Instagram amongst the hashtag #simpletoddlerplay thence that EVERYONE next along tin depository fiscal establishment check out your activeness too. If y'all are private, as well as then nosotros won't last able to depository fiscal establishment check them out... thence peradventure post service your pics on Facebook instead?


If you're non on Instagram, don't worry! You tin withal part photos or say us your ideas. Just add together them to the comments hither or popular over as well as part whatsoever photos on our Toddler Approved Facebook Wall.

Make certain y'all popular over to my Instagram work concern human relationship afterwards today as well as depository fiscal establishment check out what we're upwards to. Look for the #simpletoddlerplay hashtag since I part other random things on at that spot too!


Are y'all on Instagram? What variety of materials utilization y'all similar to post service nigh on there? 


My favorite things to post service are photos of treats... as well as pictures of my iii footling kids... I tend to telephone band them #thethreecrazies :)

Can't aspect to encounter all of the fun as well as creative things y'all all come upwards up with!

Here are unopen to Simple Toddler Play ideas we've already shared...


Simple Toddler Halloween ideas
15+ Simple Toddler Activities
10 Quick & Easy Toddler Activities


Need another toddler ideas? Did y'all know I accept an e-book?



Zero to Two: The Book of Play (my e-book) is total of fun activities for babies as well as toddlers. Many of these activities supply keen opportunities for spoken language as well as linguistic communication development. Download your re-create here!



Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel