-->

Happy Personalized Birthday T-Shirts From Petite Lemon!

My oldest boy turned SIX terminal calendar week together with we've been having a nail celebrating!


Our friends from Petite Lemon sent him an awesome personalized birthday shirt to want him a Happy Birthday together with nosotros wanted to portion a few birthday pictures amongst you lot along amongst a few of Petite Lemon's other new birthday t-shirts


First off... here's my birthday man child celebrating inward his novel cool shirt.


I am e'er hunting for a cute birthday shirt... or am frantically making ane a few days earlier the big twenty-four lx minutes menses (because I dearest personalized shirts), then I am a big fan of Petite Lemon's birthday t-shirt collection!

Petite Lemon shirts are soft, cozy, colorful, together with cute!! 


My son's friends at schoolhouse idea his shirt was then neat together with he got several compliments from teachers together with parents on it too... along amongst the question, "Where'd you lot honor that keen shirt?"




Here are a few of my favorite birthday tees from Petite Lemon's electrical current collection:


We selected this colorful pose out shirt for my son. We kept it unproblematic since he doesn't similar anything fancy... together with he LOVED it (see crazy photos above).



I totally dearest this Playful Party Hat 1st Birthday Boy Shirt. What a fun outset birthday keepsake!




My littlest is obsessed amongst cars together with trucks. This birthday bulldozer pose out tee won him over. I recollect I know what we'll travel getting him when he turns two inward a few months.




My immature adult woman is into all things PINK & PURPLE... then this Happy Confetti Birthday t-shirt would in all likelihood travel her pose out ane selection when her birthday rolls around.



My petty birthday man child wore his birthday shirt to all of the dissimilar birthday festivities nosotros had during the week. His favorite was his Star Wars Lego Birthday political party at Play-Well Teknologies. The kids made cool Lego AT-AT walkers together with got to role battery packs together with brand their creations movement around. It was the perfect political party for a Star Wars together with Lego obsessed kid.




Now that the festivities accept died down, my boy also loves that his novel birthday shirt doesn't nation "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" inward huge letters on it. This agency he volition genuinely wearable his cute #6 birthday t-shirt whatever twenty-four lx minutes menses of the yr all yr long. 

All of these birthday shirts are printed amongst Earth of the fine art digital printing equipment on super soft cotton fiber tees or personalized infant onesies. The shirts are seriously then cozy together with I form of desire ane for me. 


All shirts tin travel personalized every bit well!


One of import matter to note amongst the t-shirts is that you'll desire to carefully follow the Petite Lemon's sibling t-shirts if you lot desire to cheque out our review of those ones too. 

Also, don't forget to learn into our super cool giveaway amongst Jessica Hipp designs. You don't desire to miss out on the fun "Let's Play Doctor" Felt Pretend Play kit we're giving away! 

Disclosure: We received a birthday t-shirt for my boy for costless from Petite Lemon then that nosotros could portion a review amongst you! 

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel