-->

Happy Feed The Shark Alphabet Game For Kids



This calendar week nosotros are having ocean themed fun every day!! Today nosotros are sharing a elementary shark alphabet game that all 3 of my kids (ages 6, 3, 1) enjoyed. They fifty-fifty helped me adjust it thence that it worked for all of them.


My favorite body of body of water brute is a shark! I accept loved studying almost sharks since I was footling in addition to thence I was truly excited to uncovering that my toddler is equally good a large fan of sharks!!




Recently Harper Collins sent us Clark the Shark Dares to Share by Bruce Hale. My preschooler has loved listening to the storey but my toddler is the ane who is obsessed amongst the book. He isn't able to sit down in addition to psyche to the whole matter yet, but he loves to bear the mass all approximately the household in addition to await at the photos. He fifty-fifty learned how to say, "shark!"

The mass talks almost Clark the Shark's sense equally he learns almost sharing at school. At start he is truly confused, but thence equally he meets unlike characters he learns to a greater extent than almost how to share. Our favorite business office of the mass is all of the giddy grapheme names!


Since we've been obsessed amongst sharks lately nosotros created our ain cardboard shark in addition to used it to play a elementary alphabet in addition to color game!




Materials Needed:

  • large slice of cardboard
  • scissors 
  • white cardstock cutting into shark teeth shapes
  • tape
  • colored cardstock (cut into fish shapes)
  • marker

Directions:


To acquire started you'll bespeak to cutting a shark caput out of your slice of cardboard in addition to thence cutting a oral cavity out of the center.




Next record some shark teeth approximately the whole mouth.

Turn the shark over in addition to thence purpose painters record to secure it inwards house upward against a table, box, or anywhere else that volition allow the shark to stand upward up in addition to nevertheless accept some infinite behind it.

Next you'll bespeak to cutting out some fish shapes from cardstock in addition to thence add together numbers, letters, or sight words on each fish. My 6-year-old did lots of cutting for me for this activity.

I did alphabet letters for my preschooler, sight words for my kindergartener, in addition to thence merely left some blank for the toddler fish thence nosotros could live on color words!


Once all of the fish were cutting nosotros pose them side yesteryear side to the shark in addition to thence I allow the kids merely explore in addition to play!!

My toddler started stuffing the fish inwards the shark's oral cavity forthwith patch my other kids looked at the letters in addition to words on the fish first.


I loved watching how my immature adult woman would stick a fish inwards the shark's oral cavity in addition to merely randomly beak almost the alphabet letters she was finding patch she explored.


While she explored letters my toddler explored colors. Every fourth dimension he pose a fish into the shark's oral cavity I would tell him the color. After a footling patch he started telling me the colors of each fish that he picked up. Sometimes he was right, sometimes he was wrong, in addition to I merely kept using the right words equally he talked... in addition to yesteryear the fourth dimension nosotros were done, he was by in addition to large proverb the right words for the color letters. He fifty-fifty did some color matching!



My toddler enjoyed this action the most out of all of my kids. He merely loved dropping all of the fish into the shark's oral cavity in addition to thence ane time they were all in, bringing them dorsum approximately to the front end of the shark in addition to dropping them inwards again... in addition to again.



I dearest it when I created an action that is non entirely pedagogy something, but it equally good truly fun for the kids to play! I was truly surprised at how much they enjoyed this action in addition to how long they played amongst it... considering how elementary it is.


Do you lot accept whatever other favorite body of body of water themed crafts or activities you lot could portion amongst us? Head on over to our Ocean Week landing page to reckon the other activities we've shared this week.


Also, don't forget to caput over in addition to enter to win a PaddlePak backpack for your footling explorer!! There are ix unlike paddlepaks to direct from in addition to all of them become along perfectly amongst our body of body of water calendar week theme!!

Disclosure: Thanks thence much Harper Collins for sending along a gratis re-create of Clark the Shark Dares to Share yesteryear Bruce Hale for us to review in addition to relish together.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel