-->

Happy Exciting Intelligence At

Hi folks,

If you lot are novel to Toddler Approved, WELCOME!! If you've been next along for awhile, you lot rock! So glad you lot are here! I am Kristina, the founder of the Toddler Approved blog. I am a mom as well as onetime teacher. You tin read to a greater extent than nearly our site HERE.

Many of you lot popular inwards from Pinterest as well as Facebook from fourth dimension to fourth dimension as well as don't genuinely know besides much nearly my draw solid unit of measurement or that at that spot is fifty-fifty a somebody behind the Toddler Approved spider web log as well as Facebook page!



(our latest effort at a draw solid unit of measurement photo... I was stoked that at to the lowest degree everyone was looking at the camera... fifty-fifty though everyone looks similar they are inwards pain. lol)


My Toddler Approved squad consists of 3 crazy kiddos (ages 2,4,7) as well as my awesome husband. That's it. We don't accept a large staff managing things but nosotros create LOVE finding fourth dimension inwards our busy days to portion our favorite activities, crafts, as well as parenting ideas amongst you lot on the spider web log as well as daily on social media. Thank YOU for beingness business office of our community hither on the blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or wherever!!

Today nosotros accept pretty exciting news!! We accept a novel piddling ane that volition live on joining our Toddler Approved squad inwards Jan 2016!




My 2-year-old (who turns 3 inwards October) is super duper excited as well as has been telling EVERYONE our news. We'll notice out if it is a man child or a daughter inwards nearly a month. I can't wait!

As I conk adjusted to this novel pregnancy you lot may notice that I spider web log inwards spurts based on my publish energy levels. Running around later on 3 crazy kids as well as beingness important tin live on exhausting some days. :)

I won't bore you lot besides much amongst pregnancy things but would LOVE to ask heed whatsoever pregnancy advice you lot accept or things you lot accept learned equally your families accept grown! I notice amongst each pocket-sized fry that I experience similar I am starting from scratch because I ever forget as well as thence much! Hope I tin acquire from you lot all!

What are the best tips you've received when pregnant? Worst tips?

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel