-->

Happy Elementary Play Activities For Babies {Knoala App}

This ship service is sponsored yesteryear Knoala: Raise Happier Kids

As a busy mom of 3 really energetic kids, I oftentimes convey a gigantic headache yesteryear the tardily afternoon together with my inventiveness is completely zapped. That is unremarkably correct some the fourth dimension when all of the kids take away some attending (especially my 1 together with 3-year-old) together with nosotros take away to come upwards up alongside something fun to exercise to assist us larn inwards through until dinner time.


Recently nosotros were introduced to Knoala, a kids activities app. The app is a elementary resources for busy parents similar me who desire slow access to historic menses appropriate activities, videos, etc. together with don't desire to convey to intend also difficult close them or prep much ahead of time. The app is slow to purpose together with slow to search.


When y'all register for Knoala together with exercise your profile, y'all pick out the ages together with types of activities y'all desire to receive. You together with thence larn access to activities, crafts, videos, together with storey startes specific to the ages of your kids. I was most interested inwards checking out activities for my trivial baby, since I am non ever really creative when it comes to babe play. I also beloved finding novel toddler play ideas since toddlers convey such curt attending spans!



When I was exploring the app I discovered 2 elementary together with fun babe play ideas that I desire to portion alongside you. Both required trivial to no prep ahead of fourth dimension together with were elementary plenty that my older kids could assist me ready them up.

Texture Trip


For this action all nosotros did was lay out some unlike textured materials together with encourage the babe to touching on them, crawl on them, together with explore them a bit.


He had thence much fun together with loved all the attention! While he roamed some I talked close the unlike textures that he was climbing or sitting on. I talked close the words soft, bumpy, smooth, hard, slick/slippery, scratchy, etc.


I seat the textured items inwards 1 long path for him to crawl over together with and thence afterwards I moved them some the room thence that he had to crawl from particular to item. My 3-year-old enjoyed getting inwards on the fun too! 


Heavy & Light


Next nosotros played a heavy & calorie-free game yesteryear filling 2 tupperware containers alongside measurement spoons. We seat 1-2 spoons inwards 1 container together with close 8 spoons inwards some other container.



We talked close how 1 container was heavy (and total of spoons) together with 1 was calorie-free (and had really few spoons inwards it). My trivial 1 loved to dump the spoons out 1 time again together with again. My 3-year-old would together with thence fill upwards up the buckets 1 time again together with brand 1 calorie-free together with 1 heavy. 

After doing the action alongside spoons, nosotros did it alongside cars together with my 3-year-old together with I talked close the concept of total together with empty. She liked transferring all of the cars from 1 container to some other container... together with and thence dorsum to the other container... 1 time again together with again.



In add-on to trying out activities using Knoala, y'all tin flame also do activities at your identify with your kids together with and thence submit your ain activities together with photos to Knoala thence that other parents tin flame endeavour them too! Knoala is a non bad online social sharing network helping parents to heighten happier kids!

We did 2 elementary babe play activities at our identify late that I am submitting to Knoala. You tin flame download the FREE Knoala app hither on iTunes. Once y'all sign up, come upwards together with follow me! My username is Toddler Approved



My friend Jamie from Hands On: As We Grow together with Alissa from Creative alongside Kids are on Knoala sharing ideas too!


If y'all desire to banking concern fit out the 2 novel activities I am sharing... caput on over together with sign up. You'll respect the instructions for both of these activities over on the Knoala App. 


Pumpkin Pull Down 

(for action instructions log inwards to the Knoala app)



Chair Toy Hunt

(for action instructions log inwards to the Knoala app)




You tin flame also respect to a greater extent than of our Toddler Approved babe play ideas if y'all click on the links below. 


Knocking Down Cup Towers
Autumn Sensory Tub
Silly Stackers
Simple Shakers
Water Bottle Fountain

Happy kids = Happy Parents... thence I intend y'all volition beloved this elementary together with useful together with FREE Knoala app. It is growing each solar daytime every bit to a greater extent than parents endeavour it out together with portion activities alongside 1 another.

More Activities for Babies together with Toddlers



Zero to Two: The Book of Play (my e-book) is total of fun activities for babies together with toddlers. Download your re-create here!



Disclosure: This ship service is sponsored yesteryear Knoala. I was compensated for the post. All opinions expressed inwards this ship service are mine.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel