-->

Happy Cook An To A Greater Extent Than Or Less Town Photograph Wall

Corning Incorporated sponsored this weblog post. The opinions, activities, together with text are all mine.

We are constantly inwards the machine on errands or running but about town visiting parks together with exploring the expanse where nosotros live. This fourth dimension of twelvemonth inwards the San Francisco Bay expanse where nosotros alive it is gorgeous together with nosotros loathe to sit down within when at that spot are incredible greenish hills to banking concern check out or cool hiking trails to discover.


As an educator (and mom) I've constitute that learning is most effective for kids when they are engaged doing hands-on activities. We dearest to get got learning to the streets together with stores inwards our neighborhood. Lately my kids get got been specially interested inwards taking pictures, thus over the yesteryear few weeks we've been using my telephone to snap photos when nosotros are out on adventures.

Today I'm going to part a niggling fleck virtually the super cool Around Town Photo Wall nosotros made amongst all of the photos we've been collecting. You could also telephone vociferation upwardly it a photograph playmat since nosotros play amongst it on the soil every bit well!




Before the kids tin role my telephone I ever remind them that they get got to launder their hands (or wipe them off amongst a wipe) together with I present them how to concur it thus that they are able to get got pictures together with the telephone doesn't acquire dropped.

One affair I dearest virtually my telephone is that it is made of Corning® Gorilla® Glass. Gorilla Glass dramatically improves protection against drops... but inwards representative kiddos move on to drib my telephone spell they are snapping a super cool photograph of a halt sign or their favorite restaurant.




Do you lot ever allow your kids get got photos amongst your phone? 

After collecting loads together with loads of pictures the kids get got enjoyed scrolling through my paradigm gallery on my telephone together with talking virtually colors, names of places, together with fifty-fifty animals that were seen but about town. Sometimes I fifty-fifty notice a whole collection of selfies. 




This calendar week nosotros decided to get got a few of our favorite photos from our adventures together with role them to laid upwardly an Around the Town photograph wall at our house. 


We've made a few photograph walls earlier for Christmas together with Spring together with they get got been HUGE hits!


One affair I dearest virtually photograph walls is that they render oodles of opportunities for vocabulary evolution for toddlers. 

Here's how nosotros created our Around Town Photo Wall...


Materials Needed:




  • white cardstock
  • printer
  • scissors
  • foam board
  • laminating sheets (or clear contact paper)
  • laminator 
  • colored cardstock
  • markers
  • velcro
  • tape (or glue)
  • painters record (for roads)
  • Optional: matchbox cars

To create:


To acquire started you lot involve to collect photos!

We ran but about our neighborhood on human foot snapping some photos. This is where I was most happy that my telephone was made amongst Gorilla Glass since it focuses on improving harm resistance against abrupt contact, such every bit a drib on asphalt, concrete, together with other stone oil surfaces (which are basically all over our neighborhood). Fortunately the kiddos were genuinely careful amongst my telephone together with I was genuinely the 1 that dropped it (as usual)! Doh! After watching these cool Gorilla Glass drop tests I tin encounter why my telephone is nevertheless intact.   



One of the things that is most of import to me inwards a telephone is durability. I drib my telephone constantly since amongst iii kids I am ever trying to create likewise many things at 1 time or I'm carrying likewise many things. I dearest having a sleek looking telephone but get got to live realistic together with laid upwardly sure I get got 1 that is resistant to the scratches together with bumps of everyday use. 


When nosotros were snapping photos for our photograph wall nosotros also drove but about inwards our car. My favorite photos are the ones of some of our San Francisco adventures along amongst our hikes inwards the greenish East Bay hills.




Once nosotros had plenty photos nosotros printed some out on white cardstock together with thus nosotros laminated them.

Next nosotros decorated our foam board amongst painter's record roads together with niggling colored cardstock buildings that nosotros taped on. Next nosotros stuck the photos but about on the foam board using velcro.





Using velcro made it possible for the kids to motion the photos around, describe them off the board together with thus stick them dorsum on. While they moved the photos but about they talked virtually the places together with things pictured inwards the photos. I was amazed all of the cool novel words my toddler agency proverb later an afternoon of playing amongst our novel photograph wall!

My preschooler loved driving the cars but about together with telling stories virtually each house every bit well. This activeness is dandy for edifice linguistic communication skills, talking virtually directions together with locations, together with fifty-fifty identifying colors.




Have you lot ever made a photograph wall for your kids? What are their favorite places nigh you lot that they similar to explore or get got photos of?


Not exclusively did nosotros get got a boom taking photos for this projection but nosotros also had fun learning to a greater extent than virtually Gorilla Glass. My kids were genuinely fascinated yesteryear the enshroud on my telephone together with what it was made out of. Now nosotros desire to acquire together with banking concern check together with encounter if the other tablets together with notebooks but about our solid get got Gorilla Glass too.




Did you lot know that Gorilla Glass 4 is the toughest comprehend drinking glass yet? In laboratory tests Gorilla Glass 4 survives upwardly to 80% of the fourth dimension when dropped from 3 feet high, together with was upwardly to 2x tougher than competitive drinking glass designs. For a mom similar me that drops her telephone at to the lowest degree a few times a twenty-four hours this is reassuring! I don't get got fourth dimension to get got a broken telephone when at that spot are cool things to larn together with fun places to explore amongst my kids.


Corning® Gorilla® Glass has been used on to a greater extent than than 3 billion devices from xl major brands. Is it on yours? Click here to notice out. 




Corning Incorporated sponsored this weblog post. The opinions together with text together with activeness ideas are all mine. 

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel