-->

Happy Colorful Easter Bunny Puppet Craft

Bunnies are pretty pop at our menage correct now. We fifty-fifty did a bunch of bunny themed crafts in addition to activities.

Over the by few weeks we've been sharing Easter arts and crafts in addition to activeness ideas over on A Very Toddler Easter 12 hateful solar daytime series. Today I'm sharing a cute in addition to colorful Easter bunny puppet arts and crafts that I made alongside my toddler. 




My toddler made the activeness expect similar thus much fun that my preschooler decided to bring together inward equally well!

Materials Needed:

chocolate-brown bag
do-a-dot markers
googly eyes
cardstock newspaper cutting into a nose
white glue
tape




To prep ahead for this I cutting out bunny ears from chocolate-brown newspaper for each bunny in addition to thus I too cutting out a olfactory organ for each bunny.


The kiddos decorated the chocolate-brown handbag in addition to ears alongside do-a-dot markers in addition to thus they glued on the eyes, nose, in addition to ears. I wrote on whiskers for whatever of the kiddos that wanted them using a dark marker.


Once their bunnies were decorated in addition to dry out it was fourth dimension for a puppet show!



The bunnies turned out cracking in addition to looked thus cute!



Have you lot always made newspaper handbag bunnies for Easter? Tell me nearly it! I'd dear to require heed another alternatives or variations on this project.


Also, if you're looking for unopen to end infinitesimal Easter ideas... don't worry we've got you lot covered. Go Here for our 20 favorite end infinitesimal Easter activities for kids.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel