-->

Happy Bring Together The 7-Day Activeness Challenge

Join us for a weekly challenge of doing activities amongst the kids!

We've hosted LEGO week together with a Toddler Olympics series together with nosotros convey a few other Camp Mom activities ahead... but this calendar week nosotros are putting them on concur together with doing a 7-day activities challenge. 


Scroll downwardly for to a greater extent than details.




Summer is my favorite together with to the lowest degree favorite fourth dimension of the year. It is my favorite because I dearest having my kids all to myself. It is my to the lowest degree favorite because I convey high expectations that I am going to pass a lot of fourth dimension amongst my kids having fun... but sometimes I am overwhelmed when they are all habitation together with needing me (and the chaos related to that), thence instead I experience frazzled together with nosotros exercise cypher together with I larn annoyed. 

Sometimes it is difficult to relish the moments I exercise convey amongst my kids. Does that ever plow over off to you?

I lastly figured out a few reasons why I can't ever relish the fourth dimension amongst my kids. There are truly 3 primary reasons. Do whatever of these audio familiar?


1 - I don't know what to exercise together with the tyke craziness makes it impossible for me to intend of anything.

ii - I don't convey a 'reason' to brand myself exercise it. 

3 - I don't convey the correct supplies on mitt to exercise what nosotros desire to do. 


Is it the same for you?? Have whatever other reasons?

While I could only fly it together with meet what happens (because that is all the same fun) -- I similar to convey only about kind of excogitation close of the time! It keeps me sane inward the midst of summertime craziness. 

Fortunately I institute a solution -- a agency to kick-start fun amongst my kids! Hopefully you lot discovery it useful too. 

Join this 7-Day Activity Challenge past times Hands On As We Grow of super fun activities for the kids! 


Jamie of Hands On As We Grow, is bang-up at simplifying activities downwardly thence they’re SO slow to exercise that you lot convey no argue non to exercise them. She also makes certain to purpose supplies that you lot convey inward your home, thence there’s no fourth dimension wasted running to the shop getting the things you lot need. She is also a creative together with fun mom! I'm excited to travail out hither challenge.

Once you’ve done the 7-Day Challenge amongst Jamie, travail together with hold the fun amongst your kids past times making a excogitation for the residual of your summer! (I volition convey something that volition assistance amongst that. But for similar a shot - live certain you lot bring together this challenge -- I’m thence excited!) 

Click HERE to bring together the 7-Day Activity Challenge!


You'll larn your materials listing correct away together with thence the challenge starts on Sunday, July 17th!


I’m already signed up! So it volition live fun to exercise this together! If you're joining in, nation me inward the comments!



Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel