-->

Happy X Days Of Uncomplicated Toddler Activities Challenge

My littlest missy is nearly xiv months onetime as well as is SO FUN to play amongst correct now! Little toddlers are as well as thence curious as well as energetic as well as it is fun to watch! There are as well as thence many fun ways to play amongst them!

Most of my 24-hour interval is spent shuttling my older kids around, running errands, making certain naps happen, as well as cleaning my house! With four kids, plus my job, plus an active social life, in that place is oftentimes real footling fourth dimension to play. Trying to discovery fourth dimension to tally inward playtime amongst my missy is tricky. I miss the days when I had my oldest 2 kids as well as they hadn't started schoolhouse yet as well as nosotros could play all day! We did as well as thence many neat projects as well as went on as well as thence many adventures.

In an campaign to allow my littlest sense but a footling sense of savor of what my big kids enjoyed, I am setting a destination to create AT LEAST ONE uncomplicated toddler-friendly action amongst my missy each 24-hour interval over the side past times side 10 days (weekdays!). I'll survive sharing the activities over on Instagram (I'm @kristinatoddlerapproved) and linking them on this page. I may also portion a few brief activities hither on the weblog too, but I'll brand certain to link them to this page equally well. That agency if yous bookmark/pin this page, it volition survive slow to discovery all 10 days. Just scroll downwards as well as they volition survive hither for you! 



Over the side past times side 10 weekdays I volition portion the materials that volition survive needed for each action the 24-hour interval beforehand on Instagram stories. 

Do yous follow me on Instagram yet? I'm @kristinatoddlerapproved and I dear posting photos of our family, uncomplicated activities, as well as occasionally inspirational quotes.




This photograph below was posted on my @kristinatoddlerapproved Instagram Stories tonight. These things volition survive used to tending us stimulate got fun amongst our uncomplicated toddler action tomorrow. 


I'll essay as well as shipping service our daily action sometime inward the forenoon each 24-hour interval (California time) as well as thence that yous tin forcefulness out essay it out! Feel gratuitous to purpose the hashtag #simpletoddlerplay if yous essay out ane of the activities that nosotros advise as well as shipping service a photograph of it on social media. It is e'er fun to stimulate got other people bring together us when nosotros create challenges!

If you're looking for additional toddler play ideas, hither are links to a few other favorites...


Simple Toddler Play Activities



10 Quick & Easy Toddler Play Ideas



If yous desire to participate inward this serial (or but lurk as well as banking concern check out all of the ideas), here's what I'd similar yous to do...


1. Try out the same action I create as well as shipping service a photograph on Instagram (and tag me as well as thence I tin forcefulness out encounter it)

2. OR create your ain super uncomplicated toddler action as well as tag me inward it when yous shipping service (I'm @kristinatoddlerapproved)

3. Make certain to label whatsoever photos yous shipping service on Instagram amongst the hashtag #simpletoddlerplay as well as thence that EVERYONE next along tin forcefulness out banking concern check out your action too.

If you're non on Instagram, don't worry! You tin forcefulness out nevertheless portion photos or say us your ideas. Just add together them to the comments hither or popular over as well as portion whatsoever photos on our Toddler Approved Facebook Wall.

Make certain yous popular over to my Instagram concern human relationship afterwards today as well as banking concern check out what we're upward to. Look for the #simpletoddlerplay hashtag since I portion other random things on in that place too!


DAY 1- DRIP DROP CAR WASH

DAY 2- PAINTING IN Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 BOX

DAY 3- PVC PIPE BALL DROP

DAY 4- PAINTING WITH WATER

DAY 5- DROP & DUMP TODDLER LID ACTIVITY

DAY 6- SPRING NOODLE PLAY

DAY 7- POOL NOODLES & BALLOONS

DAY 8- SIMPLE SENSORY BAG STATION

DAY 9- FAMILIAR FACES BASKET

DAY 10- STRAW & SPONGE BATH




Need another toddler ideas? Did yous know I stimulate got an e-book?




Zero to Two: The Book of Play (my e-book) is sum of fun activities for babies as well as toddlers. Many of these activities furnish corking opportunities for spoken language as well as linguistic communication development. Download your re-create here!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel