-->

Happy Welcome To Toddler Approved 2017

Hi guys,

It has been awhile since I lead keep simply jumped online to simply country hi. If y'all follow me on Facebook or Instagram too thence y'all know that nosotros are busy sharing fun activities too going on adventures.

If you're novel to Toddler Approved, too thence I simply desire to give y'all a quick WELCOME! If you've been hither for awhile, I'd dear to give y'all a virtual hug!

I'm Kristina too this footling location on the network is my favorite.

I dear sharing things that inspire me, fun activities that I practise amongst my kids, tips that I honour useful, too sometimes products/resources that nosotros love. I promise you'll bask spending fourth dimension amongst us here!




Many of y'all lead keep been amongst me for years. I encounter your names popular upward on Facebook too I dear it when y'all comment. Some of y'all are simply entering the parenting stages too lead keep a novel infant or a novel toddler too y'all are looking for ways to enrich your relationships amongst your child. I genuinely desire this journeying to hold upward amazing for you. I lead keep learned a lot over my final nine years of motherhood. I lead keep made a lot of mistakes, experienced about distressing moments, too had to a greater extent than fun than I could've e'er imagined.

I dear the quote nigh the best mothers (and parents) never giving up. I remind myself of that when I am having a bad day!




GET TO KNOW THE TODDLER APPROVED TEAM


The Toddler Approved squad is comprised of my iv crazy kids, me, too my husband. We don't lead keep nearly plenty photos of us all together, thence this is the best that I could honour for today. I unremarkably manage to snag 2 out of 4 kids genuinely looking at the photographic television camera too Annabanana is non a fan of staged household unit of measurement photos (as y'all tin tell).



My kids are currently ages 9, 6, 4, too fifteen months.

Right straightaway they are obsessed amongst LEGO, jumping on our trampoline, Paw Patrol, Calico Critters, Hamilton, Doggies, American Girl dolls, Pokemon, too climbing upward stairs too on the couch.

I'll allow y'all drive too justice who loves what!

My hubby Kevin too I (I'm Kristina, if y'all missed that) alive inwards the San Francisco Bay area. I grew upward on the East Coast inwards New Bailiwick of Jersey too my hubby grew upward inwards California. We build a peachy team!


My hubby loves wheel riding, Warriors basketball, anything techy (especially novel gadgets), too treats.

I am a chocoholic too diet Coke addict. I dear running, throwing parties, eating treats my hubby makes, too wandering the aisles of Target alone!

In 2017 our goals are to become on to a greater extent than dates equally a couple, hike to a greater extent than amongst the kids, too wheel ride together! I simply got my showtime wheel (as an adult) final week!

TODDLER APPROVED IN 2017


Every yr Toddler Approved changes a footling flake based on my kid's interests too my electrical flow passions. I am an advocate for positive parenting, thence you'll honour a lot of positive parenting resources on here. I also lead keep a Positive Parenting Facebook group where nosotros chat nigh parenting issues inwards to a greater extent than depth. Positive Parenting is HARD for me, but I lead keep seen huge blessings inwards our household unit of measurement when I role it, thence I am a daily function inwards progress. 

I am a sometime Elementary School instructor too am passionate nigh reading too children's literature too helping kids LOVE to learn. I host a Weekly Virtual Book Club for Kids too nosotros percentage a novel topic each calendar week too SO MANY fun books. You genuinely should banking concern check it out of y'all dear books too.

This yr nosotros lead keep about fun things planned, including our commons Camp Mom Summer camp, LEGO Week, Virtual Book Club Summer Camp that volition hold upward launching presently along amongst several exciting elementary toddler series...
H5N1 Very Toddler quaternary (Fourth of July fun for toddlers)
H5N1 Very Toddler Halloween

Recently nosotros hosted our 10 Days of Simple Toddler Activities series, A Very Toddler Easter Series, too our 100 Acts of Kindness Challenge 2017. Phew! For about argue I stance nosotros hadn't done much lately, but straightaway that I am reading this I am feeling less lazy!

WHERE TO FOLLOW ALONG


INSTAGRAM--> If y'all similar super elementary too slow toddler activities addition a dose of featherbrained pictures of my family, build certain to follow me over on Instagram (I'm @kristinatoddlerapproved).

FACEBOOK--> If y'all lead keep parenting questions y'all desire answered too similar parenting tips, fun videos, elementary too to a greater extent than complex kid's activities, too community discussions, follow me over on our Toddler Approved Facebook Page.

PINTEREST--> If y'all similar yummy treats, fun activities, parenting articles, cool gift ideas, too inspirational quotes... follow me over on Pinterest (I'm @kbus). I dear to remain upward tardily at nighttime too pivot things that I aspire to do. Sometimes I genuinely practise them too!

PARTNERS


Occasionally you'll notice that I percentage weblog posts that are labeled equally "sponsored" or "ads." I function amongst about amazing brands each yr that I dear too that check amongst our household unit of measurement goals too interests. Toddler Approved was created equally a hobby weblog for me too has morphed into my full-time job. The brands too partners that nosotros collaborate amongst assist back upward this weblog too my family. These partnerships allow me to pass precious fourth dimension connecting too creating amongst my household unit of measurement too working from home. Thank y'all thence much for your back upward equally I function amongst our partners this year. If y'all are a build too are interested inwards connecting amongst us, experience gratis to e-mail me at toddlerapproved at gmail point com.

Some of the partners nosotros are working amongst this yr include...

Chiêu Anh Urban

NOW WHAT?


If you're novel here, caput on over too banking concern check out about of my favorite posts:


Next, lead keep a s too innovate yourself. I'd dear to connect amongst you! Tell me nigh you, your kids/students, too what brought y'all to

I am thence glad that y'all are here!

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel