-->

Happy Slow Lego I-Spy For Kids

Summer days tin either nil yesteryear or crawl yesteryear at a snail's pace. While my older 2 kids are at summertime army camp this week, I've been having fun amongst my toddler together with preschooler. One of the activities I tried amongst my preschooler this calendar week was LEGO I-Spy!

LEGO I-Spy uses exclusively a few materials together with you lot tin create it amongst whatever type of LEGO or LEGO DUPLO bricks that you lot have. My boy had fun playing this I-Spy game 1 time again together with again.




MATERIALS NEEDED FOR LEGO I-SPY


  • play sand
  • large plastic tub
  • LEGO Duplo or LEGO bricks
  • cardstock
  • markers



HOW TO DO LEGO I-SPY

Start yesteryear hunting through your LEGO sets to figure out what pieces you lot desire to purpose for I-Spy. Next, create anything you lot desire together with and therefore depict a pic of each special that you lot build. I used markers to colouring mine in.



Once you lot bring several cards ready, you lot are laid to play!



To play I-Spy nosotros went exterior to my sand pit (you tin actually purpose anything inwards a sensory tub) together with and therefore I buried all of our LEGO creations inwards the sand piece my boy wasn't looking.


Next, my boy picked a pic of an object that nosotros wanted to hunt for together with he started digging! Once he establish the right item, nosotros held it upward adjacent to our bill of fare to run across if it was a match!                                    


We continued matching items to the cards until they were all found.



Easy peasy lemon squeezy (is my favorite matter to say) when nosotros complete upward a game or a projection together with the kids had fun amongst it!



Alright, immediately it is your turn! Do you lot bring whatsoever other favorite LEGO themed games or activities nosotros should add together to our LEGO Week snack/lunch  schedule?



Don't forget to banking corporation check out the other LEGO activities beingness shared this calendar week over on our LEGO Week Landing page!





Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel