-->

Update How To Find Lost Samsung Galaxy Phone


Before proceeding you should have the following

  • Should have a Samsung Account
  • In your phone Settings>>Security>>Remote Controls should turned on and
  • Already signed in to Samsung account for Remote Controls
For Detailed procedure Click here.

Procedure to Find Lost Phone

Login Using Samsung Account. Use Link

  1. Add our Phone Number if necessary
  2. Follow instructions
  3. You can do the following settings by selecting the link on the left side
  • Find my device
  • Locate my device
  • Ring my device
  • Emergency mode
  • Protect my device
  • Lock my screen
  • Wipe my device
  • Import device information
  • Unlock my device


Sumber http://keralacitizendiary.blogspot.com

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel