-->

Update CPD Oman Tutorial

Now it is mandatory to Register all the MOH workers in the Sultanate of Oman in CPD Oman Website for add their details and Credit points from CPD programmes.

Watch Tutorial


CREDIT POINT SYSTEM


OMSB CPD Program

Participation in CPD program will be linked to a credit point system. Credit points will be accumulated from each activity the participant attended or was involved in as speaker, moderator, facilitator or organizer. Depending on the specialty, all health care providers have a minimum set of credit point requirement based on a 3-year cycle to maintain their CPD as outlined in Table below from category I & II. 


Health Care Professionals
Number of CPD
credits/category/ year
Length of each cycle
Number of CPD credits/category/cycle
Minimum number of total CPD
credits/cycle
Physicians 
25 Category I
15 Category II
3 years
75  Category I
45  Category II
120
Dentists
25 Category I
15 Category II
3 years
75 Category I
45 Category II
120
Pharmacists
20 Category I
10 Category II
3 years
60 Category I
30 Category II
90
Nurses and Midwives
15 Category I
5 Category II
3 years
45 Category I
15 Category II
60
Allied Health Professionals
12 Category I
8 Category II
3 years
36 Category I
24 Category II
60
Technicians 
6 Category I
4 Category II
3 years
18 Category I
24 Category II
30



     
Allied health care professionals  include  assistant pharmacist, radiographers/ medical imaging, physiotherapist , occupational therapist, medical laboratory, dental hygienists/assistants, dietitians/nutritionists.
Technicians include optometrists, refractionists, audiometry, dietetics, orthotic/prosthetics and podiatrists.
Medical records personnel, IT technicians, engineers, medical orderlies, health administrators and finance personnel are not included within in the scope of OMSB CPD program.  However, the OMSB values the importance of maintaining their continuing professional development.


Sumber http://keralacitizendiary.blogspot.com

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel