-->

Caveat Emptor Fucked Past Times A Spanish Whore

Found a 2011 Gas Gas EC 300 on Craigslist inward NC.  Drove there, looked it over, seemed to run decent, needed a piffling TLC.  Settled on a toll of $2,500.  What could larn wrong, right?  Well, for your amusement, I've decided to depict the debacle inward pictures as well as poetry: 

A flake rough, off the cuff, simply for certain built amongst the correct stuff? Too much? Not enough?

Piston leaves me wishin' I'd bring kept fishin'. Rebuild at in i lawsuit is the solely mission. On my caput pelting is pissin'.

The caput is dead. I come across red.  I quest gold, simply bring solely lead.

My bore is scored. Oh lord.  How volition I afford?

Crankseal doth weep. That ain't cheap.  Bearings too, creak, creak.  Rod in all probability also weak.

Happy couplet or cursed nuptials?  Short honeymoon, 'til the trouble.  Iberian dream at in i lawsuit shattered bubble. 




Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel