-->

State Of The Weblog 2018


It occurred to me that I convey been writing this spider web log for virtually 4 years.  It seems similar a long fourth dimension in addition to a lot of work, merely I wanted around numbers, then hither nosotros go:


First post: 11/7/14

Most recent post: This one, duh. 6/7/18

Total position out of posts:  337

All fourth dimension pageviews:  50,516 (as of 6/6/18).

Followers: 0   (That is non alone accurate, a handful of you lot follow through my linked Google page, then give cheers you lot for making me non experience similar a full social media loser)

For the most business office I mean value this matter has served its purpose, allowing me to operate on my writing, to postal service self-aggrandizing stories in addition to photos too every bit providing an expressive outlet for ideas closely, (and sometimes non then closely) related to motorcycles.  I'm non overly proud of it, being, afterwards all, generally ramblings akin to talking to oneself, merely at that spot are vivid spots that all the same brand me grin when reread. 

Will it continue?  Probably, inwards a limited fashion.  I experience the postulate for something different, around form of a change, merely at this 2nd I can't tell precisely what.

Thanks for reading.


The chase continues.  RIP #334



Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel