-->

Paying My Way

"But my hopes are then much higher.  Don't count me out, I'm a survivor." -Dropkick Murphys "Paying My Way"


Yup, '18 has been downhill.  So far....

This is my top dog jet.  This is likewise the slice of crap that blocked my top dog jet.  In the middle of a race.  Wonderful

Sometimes if it wasn't for pain, I wouldn't experience anything at all.


Always at the worst fucking time.  On the means to the track.


My vantage for a lilliputian pre-race practice.  Lovely.
Not getting whatever younger.  Not getting anywhere.


I mean value I can.  I mean value I can....nope.

Vines are fucking fun.

Still going down.

Sometimes all you lot tin nation is Fuck It.



Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel