-->

Hard Fourth Dimension Killin' Flooring Blues

If I e'er larn off this killin' floor,
I'll never larn downwards this depression no more 

-Skip James: Hard Time Killin' Floor Blues



At to the lowest degree I brand receiving an donkey kicking hold back good.



Halfway through this ridiculous race.  Something is incorrect amongst the front end forks.  The wheel is trying to fucking kill me.  My legs are giving out, my caput is starting to swim.  I desire to puke, simply I'll never larn my helmet off inwards time.  Five minutes afterward the affair started I recollect thinking, "this is non whatever fun".  The real side past times side idea was "then it's fourth dimension to hang it up, larn the hell out of dodge, leave of absence the wicked bitch of racing behind".  As nosotros age, nosotros dream less together with quondam dreams die.  Thoughts of giving this 1 the Kevorkian handling alluvion an addled brain.

I've spent the terminal hr trying to operate out of that headspace acre my trunk collapses into itself.  Briefly the idea flashes of ditching the wheel inwards the woods together with walking until I autumn off the seem upward of this smouldering planet.  But I'm non wearing whatever underwear beneath these padded Lycra biker shorts, thence that's out.  Continue languishing some inwards an embarrassing twelfth place, wondering where it all went wrong.  The compassion political party ends inwards a minute when it dawns that I am lone inwards the woods.  There are others ahead.  And behind.  But no 1 correct here, correct now.  Except me.  There is nada else.   

There is no quit.

There is exclusively death, or finish.

Fuck it.  Twist the goddamn throttle.

Hang on.   


Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel