-->

Still Rolling

 Someone asked me the other solar daytime what happened to this blog.  I gave the park excuses virtually beingness busy, life getting inwards the way.  All that horseshit.  The truth of the affair is I got bored posting the same one-time repetitive tripe for an audience of Russian hackers.  And of class the someone who asked me virtually the blog.

The riding, racing together with wrenching continue, I suppose that's a given.  I mean, what the hell else am I going to do?  It's non getting whatever easier, just the opposite.  My trunk reminds me every infinitesimal of the cost that volition accept to hold upwards paid for 2 grade together with 4 rough, tumbling years.

Maybe I'll say y'all to a greater extent than virtually it.  Maybe I won't.  In the meantime, hither are only about pictures.




Look mom, an asshole!!

They're multiplying!!  What is it amongst y'all douchebags inwards pick-ups?

New skin, same dusty bones

Well, at that spot goes a fucking paycheck...



Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel