-->

Gears Of Loss Grind On To Mountains Of Fe (Hard Mode Business Office Iii)

After a church building luncheon inwards celebration of Phil's life (where I ate likewise much homemade province food), I knew it was fourth dimension to striking the road.  Even goodbyes convey to end.  There was a race to endure run.  Literally as well as figuratively.

Temps hovered simply below fifty degrees.  I donned all the mutual frigidness weather condition gear I had.  And striking it.  Hard.  Stopping exclusively for gas as well as a spell of rancid Flying J pizza close Harrisburg, PA.  I briefly considered removing the topographic point as well as sitting on the frame rails equally they would endure to a greater extent than comfortable, but decided against.  Throttle almost to the stops, my speeds were anything but legal.  I don't condone or recommend my actions as well as I'm non especially proud of them, but sometimes man, you lot simply got to go.  And become fast.

Arrive inwards Richmond at two am, plenty fourth dimension to slumber for 3 hours.  There is a van to endure loaded, gear stowed as well as the 5 hr campaign to Rural Retreat VA for Round 12 of the Virginia Championship Hare Scrambles Series, the Iron Mountain GP.

Tom Petty wrote: "I don't know, but I've been told, you lot never tedious downward you lot never grow old..."

Sure promise he was right.



 
No relevant pictures for this post, then here's a video of the showtime from Coyote Run. 2p, crimson GasGas

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel